• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Girl Club- Zeta Chapter

imadisneyholic said:
I think a makeover is in order and not just a good face painting! :rotfl:

Ouch... stay away from me...

I just got the vmk boot! I think it's because I mentioned something about Bezoar being in a girl club...arg!

lewdyan1 said:
Hello, Tag Fairy...I think Joe is telling us something!!! :teeth:
No no no! Don't even think about it!

Why in the world did I ever open a thread called "Girl Club - Zeta Chapter"?

Now, I know Saturday Nights are full of partying and good times for those cool people... :rotfl: This Saturday is a big night, no not because Harry Potter and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory will be out :sad2: Because we are going to have a Zeta Girls meeting in the new Zeta Girls Sorority House Room! We are trying for a time of 9:00 EST:cheer2:

Requirements:
1. You must be a Zeta Girl.
2. You must be ready to have FUN :Pinkbounc
3. (if possible) Wear a pair of orange shoes so we know it is you! (The room will have a roped entry)

Hope to see all my sisters there :grouphug:

JeanJoe said:
No no no! Don't even think about it!

Why in the world did I ever open a thread called "Girl Club - Zeta Chapter"?

Is that why you wanted the skirt this morning Bezoar? ;) :rotfl2:

Now, I know Saturday Nights are full of partying and good times for those cool people... This Saturday is a big night, no not because Harry Potter and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory will be out Because we are going to have a Zeta Girls meeting in the new Zeta Girls Sorority House Room! We are trying for a time of 9:00 EST

Am I a member? Can I come? I was not there that night. :guilty:

:earsgirl: Of course you can come Astryd!! You are always welcome!

imadisneyholic said:
Hopefully I will be able to log on by then!

Tell me about it! :sad2:

Why did Disney have to make an addictive game?! :badpc:

Please tell us wanna2bees how we can become ZetaGirls????? :wave:

You can be in the addicts club if you want just go to the guide thread instructions are in the guide......

Mal

Tishke said:
:earsgirl: Of course you can come Astryd!! You are always welcome!

Yeah! I will try to be there, if I am not totally ingrossed in the Harry Potter book.

Ways to become a Zeta Girl:

1. Be a Dis Board member
2. Be able to find me or MissBelle in the game, or the Zeta Girl Room
3. Have on orange shoes so that I can pick you out and let you in
4. Be prepared to party like its a seventh grade slumber party: talk about cute boys, drool over the yummiest snacks (that wont go to your hips for a few years) and make some new friends :teeth:

This is your mission, if you choose to accept it, appear in the game at the scheduled time. Be there or be square!

Astryd said:
Yeah! I will try to be there, if I am not totally ingrossed in the Harry Potter book.

Whew, so glad I am not the only one going to get the book. I haven't told the people at work, they think I am weird enough going to Disney twice in less than a complete year :confused3 How can I tell them that I am going with my best friend to WalMart at midnight to buy a book about a child wizard. *sigh* Just hope I can get through all my Legal Research reading so that I can read that instead. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter