DIS-functional Wonder Peeps Part III revisited

So, Gert - am guessing you & Stymie are in the Witness Protection Program so no Facebook 'eh? Speaking of Stymie...how is he liking his new job by now?? Too soon to know? Not sure what the "cardboard thingys" are that you speak of?!:confused3

Still icy here this am. School delayed by 2 hours. At least it is open today tho. Sure was glad I went out & finished shoveling the sidewalks & stuff yesterday. I have been amusing myself this morning by watching the birds try to land out back at my birdfeeder! It was empty from the weekend so I re-filled it yesterday afternoon and now the yard is a sheet of ice on top of the snow. It's just glistening. Anyway, these poor little birds are sliding all over it when they land!!:rotfl: They're like WHOA!! And the little ground feeders feet are spinning as they try to get to the seed on top of the ice. It is hysterical to watch.:rotfl2: Buzz and Woody are amused with them too!

Anybody have any EASY & QUICK dessert recipes for something I could make to take to a Super Bowl party on Sunday?? They are expecting about 35-40 people. I was planning to take my hot artichoke dip but the hosts are also looking for desserts. I know there's always brownies....I have a recipe somewhere that I made once for little chocolate rice krispie cake footballs...they were not HARD to make but they took some time to get the little football shapes made just right. You decorate them with some sort of white icing to look like footballs... Any other ideas floating out there???:confused3

ROFL! Just buy the cake mix add eggs oil and water. Its easy. And get a tin foil pan too...you dont need to wash it, just trash it. ;) The only tough part was getting the licorice to bend like goal posts. DH came into play on that one and rigged them up with toothpicks. :thumbsup2

:confused3 No peeps today.:sad:

Katie...that cake is adorable but I couldn't do it. The last cake I baked was a pineapple upside down just so I wouldn't have to ice it!!:rotfl: I dug thru all of my old recipes and found this other recipe. No baking! It's 6 squares of bakers semi-sweet chocolate, 1/2 c lt. corn syrup, 1 TBS butter, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 4 cups of Cocao Pebbles and some white decorating gel. You microwave the choc, corn syrup & butter & blend in the vanilla then add the cereal & mix it all up. Then you shape it into little 3" long football shapes. Then you use this gel stuff to make the little football lacings on them. I think this is more my speed.:rolleyes:

We is goin' to Didneelan! :cool1: then we go have heep beeg Italian food!:cool1:

blah blah blah!!

In honor of your birthday, I bought a new Land's End windbreaker and laptop lap top pad..aren't you happy!!

Lands End has a big store at the PGA mall and they had the cutest pea coat on clearance..but I talked myself into the Stay-Dri windbreaker because I can use it in the rain..which we have WAY more of than cold..

won't I be CUTE???!!!
2ywbaqb.jpg

You are stylin, Bets! :thumbsup2

In honor of Cheris birthday I had a party here today. Sorry you missed it Cheri, but I bet you had more fun.

Where are you having heep beeg Italian?

happy bday.. How were the dancers???

Ummm...dancers?:dance3: What kind of dancers you talkin' 'bout here?:rotfl:
Betsy - you windbreaker is tres :cutie: cute. Hope it is warm too!:rolleyes:
Italian sounds GOOD...found a coupon for Bucca today...hummm...maybe we can order take-out for Valentines Day?:idea:

we went to Longhorn's with Nick for dinner..had a 45 minute wait outside in 54 temps!! Jacket was nice, but I was wishing I had bought the pea coat!! Brrr!! I am sure I will love the jacket during the summer downpours, but right now..I am COLD!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter