• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Exclusive Viva Italia Adventure 5/24 - 6/3/2012

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
The Dis is headed back to Europe....only this time we are going to Italy.

We will be participating in the Viva Italia Adventure from May 24th - June 3rd 2012.

The cost of this Adventure is as follows:

$4489 per person, based on double occupancy

$4269 for children

$6289 for single travelers.

This Adventure includes 3 nights in Rome, 3 nights in Tuscany and 2 nights in Venice.

You can view the full itinerary here:

http://abd.disney.go.com/abd/en_US/d...iceLandingPage

If you would like to join us for this amazing Adventure, you can do that here:

http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com...d_input_pc.cfm

Joining us so far...

MattinCanberra - Matt
Chropistopy - Christy
DCayz - James
DACays - Denise
Jwren1234 - Jason
apurplebrat - Karen
Kaye - Karen's Mom
Stenogodess - Lauren
Jeri - Lauren's husband
Circusgirl - Heather
DisneyKevin - Kevin
WebmasterJohn- John
WebmasterPete - Pete
AKAScar - Walter

Want to add your name to the list?

If you have any questions, please write to Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Dear Kevin

I just want to say that Linda and I will not be able to travel with the group to Italy in May. When you first mentioned the possibility of going to Italy on our London Knights and Lights trip, my immediate and spontaneous answer was sign me up. But it seems that my previous “immediate and spontaneous” answers to other opportunities in 2012 has made this trip undoable. We will however be watching and listening as the other lucky members of our ABD family enjoy this adventure. We are really sad not to be going.

This brings me to another thing that as an ABD traveler you get as a benefit and I have only recently come to appreciate. It’s the friends that you make on the trip and the ability to share photos and memories on Facebook. Last night Mike Holland posted a brief video from the trip. It is only about a minute long, but it brought us back to that moment in time at the Tower of London. Our guide Steven was telling us about the history of the Tower that he knew so well. So, five months after the trip, we get this small present that again reminded us what a great time we had.

We hope to catch up with the group on Podcast Cruise 3.0 and 4.0 this year, and as of right now our 2013 travel calendar is clear. Any suggestions???

Jim & Linda McCormick

Jim, you and Linda can join me in watching these guys plan & go to Italy! :goodvibes Sorry you can't make it.

As for 2013, I have to say I'm REALLY hoping the DIS does the Greece trip. That would be spectacular!

Sayhello

Dear Kevin

I just want to say that Linda and I will not be able to travel with the group to Italy in May. When you first mentioned the possibility of going to Italy on our London Knights and Lights trip, my immediate and spontaneous answer was sign me up. But it seems that my previous “immediate and spontaneous” answers to other opportunities in 2012 has made this trip undoable. We will however be watching and listening as the other lucky members of our ABD family enjoy this adventure. We are really sad not to be going.

This brings me to another thing that as an ABD traveler you get as a benefit and I have only recently come to appreciate. It’s the friends that you make on the trip and the ability to share photos and memories on Facebook. Last night Mike Holland posted a brief video from the trip. It is only about a minute long, but it brought us back to that moment in time at the Tower of London. Our guide Steven was telling us about the history of the Tower that he knew so well. So, five months after the trip, we get this small present that again reminded us what a great time we had.

We hope to catch up with the group on Podcast Cruise 3.0 and 4.0 this year, and as of right now our 2013 travel calendar is clear. Any suggestions???

Jim & Linda McCormick

Jim and Linda,

You will be missed on this trip.

As for 2013......we ALWAYS have ideas. ;)

we just have to wait for ABD to catch up with us.:laughing:

I'm penciling you in for 2013 now.

Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter