• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Exclusive BSM Adventure 7/29 - 8/3/2012 - Sold Out AND GETTING VERY CLOSE!!!!

After several delays, we returned to Orlando late Friday night.

Home safe and sound and the laundry is done!:thumbsup2

I can't imagine how long it took to unpack all the souvenirs, not to mention find a place for them.

Hi Folks,

I have sent ABD a list of all of your email addresses.

The surveys should be sent (or re-sent) soon.

This will come to the same email that we used to communicate about this trip.

Rather than take a poll and try to figure out who did and didn't receive a survey, I have asked that they send (or re-send) one to everyone.

I you receive a second surgery....please just disregard.

Thanks,
Kevin

DisneyKevin said:
Hi Folks,

I have sent ABD a list of all of your email addresses.

The surveys should be sent (or re-sent) soon.

This will come to the same email that we used to communicate about this trip.

Rather than take a poll and try to figure out who did and didn't receive a survey, I have asked that they send (or re-send) one to everyone.

I you receive a second surgery....please just disregard.

Thanks,
Kevin

Those second surgeries stink!! :rotfl2:

Survey was received the day after the adventure!

For those wondering about Ian, school can't start soon enough.... I came home from work to find the table set for dinner with our Disney plates!!! :sad2::lmao: I think he's ready for the next adventure!

I thought the defining moment of the Imagineering stop was when we swapped buildings and met the other group going to see what we saw. Each group telling the other they hadn't seen anything yet and would be blown away with what was coming. :thumbsup2

I thought the defining moment of the Imagineering stop was when we swapped buildings and met the other group going to see what we saw. Each group telling the other they hadn't seen anything yet and would be blown away with what was coming. :thumbsup2

And both groups were right!!

I'd argue that almost unanimously everyone would say that was the defining moment of the entire trip. Which says something for how many other great moments there are. (I GOT TO HOLD AN EMMY!)

I'd argue that almost unanimously everyone would say that was the defining moment of the entire trip. Which says something for how many other great moments there are. (I GOT TO HOLD AN EMMY!)

What a wonderful trip with lots of great memories
(Hold an emmy.... I was waiting for it to arrive at home....You mean we don't get to keep one :confused3... I thought we were being awarded one :( )

It is nice we can share the special moments we had with each other here on line. I try to explain to others what a special trip this was and well... you know... they just don't get it

I keep replaying the trip over and over in my head so I have decided to write it all down. I won't be posting it on line because I plan to "reveal" it all. Mostly, writing it so my kids can read it when they are older and also for my extended family to enjoy.

My only regret was that I didn't buy everything I wanted at MoG. I know, what was I thinking? :confused3 But, I definitely have some regrets about it. I think of something I saw there and frown because I didn't get it. Oh well!

Having said that, the trip was very inspiring. I am thinking of trying to make some career changes. I need to be working in a career that I love. Live your Loves! :goodvibes

Having said that, the trip was very inspiring. I am thinking of trying to make some career changes. I need to be working in a career that I love. Live your Loves! :goodvibes

Go for it! Be frugal for a year or so (no more ABDs :( ).... Save up enough to have enough to take care of the fam for a bit of an extended period, and figure out the dream... then do it! Life is too short to not at least attempt to live out our dreams.

I know a lot of people talked to me during the trip about my life/career/etc. Well for those that don't have facebook, after ABD and 4 days afterwards in Orlando (not even in the parks, just around), I decided that I simply can't continue the current life. No amount of money was going to make me happy working in a cube in Tulsa.

So as of September 9, I officially am an Orlando resident again! :cool1: ... now to just find a job!

You should have no issues, Andy ;-)

7680716588_cd8762a27d_c.jpg

You sure know how to capture my good side Mike!

(Does anyone have a remote idea what could have been so funny?)

Go for it! Be frugal for a year or so (no more ABDs :( ).... Save up enough to have enough to take care of the fam for a bit of an extended period, and figure out the dream... then do it! Life is too short to not at least attempt to live out our dreams.

I know a lot of people talked to me during the trip about my life/career/etc. Well for those that don't have facebook, after ABD and 4 days afterwards in Orlando (not even in the parks, just around), I decided that I simply can't continue the current life. No amount of money was going to make me happy working in a cube in Tulsa.

So as of September 9, I officially am an Orlando resident again! :cool1: ... now to just find a job!

Thanks for the encouragement, Andy. And I am sure you will be successful in whatever career you ultimately choose. You are a joy. Lucky for you I am a 40 yearish old lesbian, otherwise, I might just go "Cougar" on you. :rotfl2:

I hope my boys grow up to be responsible, fun-loving, intelligent men-just like you. It was a pleasure getting to know you.

Also, Mike your ticker is making me TOOOO jealous. :rotfl: Stop it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter