DIS-ers do CoCo-Key in 2011!! - UPDATE on pricing!

I believe they open at 10 AM and you can go anytime after that. You can check in at the front desk (regardless of if your room is ready or not) and then head to the water resort. I think we will set up right in front of the bar :cool1: (there is a large group of tables there) and camp out. We plan on being int he resort the next day as well. I agree, we need some warmth!

I called Co-Co Key today and they reported that they only had 3 reservations under our group.

Tracy
Kim & Brian
Kristen

If you have a reservation, can you please call and make sure you are with "the dis" group?

Thank you!

Oh a Dis-meet! Fun!

Are those of us from out of state welcome as well? Or this just for the MA contingent? :cheer2:

A good friend of mine who lives in Providence, RI has been asking me to visit, so perhaps I can combine the two!

And as I look out the window at the freshly fallen snow, man some warmth sounds great!

Erika- Did you have a chance to call them a fix your reservation?

Anyone else??

called and they said they added a note to my reservation.

also Matt most likely will be coming now. My parents are planning on taking elin for the night!!!

Erika- Did you have a chance to call them a fix your reservation?

Anyone else??

I think we are going to have to just do dinner. I don't have anyone to watch my furries overnight. We are planning to arrive before 6 on Saturday and hang out till "whenever". Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Erika

I called Co-Co Key today and they reported that they only had 3 reservations under our group.

Tracy
Kim & Brian
Kristen

If you have a reservation, can you please call and make sure you are with "the dis" group?

Thank you!

Were you mixing up names, or are we playing Roommate Roulette? :)

Yes, Brian and I, Jack and Meredith will be there. The kids are so excited to see everyone again, and I've already told Jack he's on babysitting duty!

Hi All! I spoke at length with Co-Co Key today! They reported there are only 6 rooms on the group. If you have booked and are not listed below, can you PM me. See you soon!

Pam and Scott
Kristin and David
Tracy & Brian
Kristen & Girls
Brian and Kim
Kim J & Family

Which restaurant are we planning on eating at? I like to checkout menus if I can to see if there will be anything that Izzie will eat!

Can't wait and hopefully we'll be there early in the day. Ashleigh has playoffs on Friday night and if they win that game they play again at noonish on Saturday. And if they win that game they play again at 4. The team they would play on Saturday at noonish is undefeated and killed us the first time!

Excited to catch up with everyone and meet some new Disers as well! Ashleigh's friend and her mom may come Saturday during the day. They are going on PCC 3.0 and are excited to meet everyone as we talk about you guys all the time! They also have an annual pass to Coco Key!

Thanks again Kristin for planning this.

TTFN :tigger:

Brian - I don't think so as we have a package but we could always ask!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! We won't be there until at least 2:30 as Ash's basketball team won their first playoff game tonight so they play again tomorrow at 12:30 in Shirley. If they win then Brian will drop Izzie and me off at Coco Key and then he and Ash will be back after the 4:15 game, just in time for dinner!

Partially packed. Will finish in the morning.

Hi All! Is dinner still on for 6PM? Tom & I are planning to come and looking forward to seeing everyone :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter