Dis-Dream Academy RP

Havelock: He headed out with Jo and made sure he was far enough away before asking, "Is it just me or does it seem like Espen doesn't like us?"

Helena: "Got it." She waited; being late to class was no big deal.
Jo: "I don't know. Did you notice he had one hand under the table the whole class period?"

Espen: He watched Jo and Havelock walk out.

Finny: "Do you think they're hitting it off yet?"

Espen: "Who knows. Let's go." They both walked out, still holding hands.

Eric: "Finished!" he showed her.

helena omg ew.png

Eric: He sighed. "It looks awful. It doesn't do you any justice. You are a lot more beautiful than this."

Olivia: She packed away her things and walked out of class, playing with her braid as she went.

Leo: He stayed behind for a few moments, wanting to finish one last touch on his drawing, before carefully placing his things in his bag. He then started for choir.

Jo: "I don't know. Did you notice he had one hand under the table the whole class period?"

Espen: He watched Jo and Havelock walk out.

Finny: "Do you think they're hitting it off yet?"

Espen: "Who knows. Let's go." They both walked out, still holding hands.

Eric: "Finished!" he showed her.

View attachment 111425

Eric: He sighed. "It looks awful. It doesn't do you any justice. You are a lot more beautiful than this."

Havelock: "Maybe he hurt his hand?"

Helena: "I'm flattered, no matter what it looks like."

Mirela: Turns her head, " Hey Leinani, my name is Mirela. I'm really looking forward to this school."

Havelock: "Maybe he hurt his hand?"

Helena: "I'm flattered, no matter what it looks like."
Jo: She quickly looked behind her to see if Espen and Finny caught up yet and she saw them holding hands. "Or maybe he likes Finny."

Eric: "Well thank you."

OOC: Sorry I've been gone! I start my first official job tomorrow.

Parker: He walked out of class and stopped by his locker. He picked up a water bottle and then went into choir, he didn't enjoy this class.

Cerulean:She could sing fairly well.
Abhilasha:Singing was really her thing.
Atarsi:She loved to sing.

Mirela: Turns her head, " Hey Leinani, my name is Mirela. I'm really looking forward to this school."

Leinani: "Hi Mirela! I'm looking forward to this school as well. The first two classes were good so far. Want to go find a place to sit together?"

OOC: Sorry I've been gone! I start my first official job tomorrow.

Parker: He walked out of class and stopped by his locker. He picked up a water bottle and then went into choir, he didn't enjoy this class.
OOC: Congrats!

Cerulean:She took a seat.
Abhilasha:She took a seat.
Atarsi:She took a seat.
Patch:She flew and sat on a table.

Havelock: He followed her gaze. "He may well."

Helena: "You're welcome."
Jo: She kind of brushed his hand a little bit and then took it back since she knew he probably didn't like her.

Eric: "Well we better get going if we don't want to be late."

Jo: She kind of brushed his hand a little bit and then took it back since she knew he probably didn't like her.

Eric: "Well we better get going if we don't want to be late."
Havelock: He didn't really give it a thought because he knew people didn't care about him.

Helena: "Yeah." She got her things then tugged his hand a little. "Coming?"

Havelock: He didn't really give it a thought because he knew people didn't care about him.

Helena: "Yeah." She got her things then tugged his hand a little. "Coming?"
Jo: "So... choir."

Finny: "They were so close!" she said to Espen.

Espen: "Yeah."

Eric: "Yeah." He grabbed her hand, not giving it much second thought.

OOC: I think it's time to post this for everyone to see.

gT6oqxR0mVa_d5_Hhkca_1kkWvefOx2HP1DvbNS2mpRiVZ7-t4bc7sXJNZk-kem4GCn_3ifMknmUhoFe7fjmvdpFyh86MY-OEBZ43Va0j4bYvh9YKHpY4mnjjb2n7HgzKxlCxeM9aEKt4nPs2Rfm=s0-d-e1-ft

Jo: "So... choir."

Finny: "They were so close!" she said to Espen.

Espen: "Yeah."

Eric: "Yeah." He grabbed her hand, not giving it much second thought.

OOC: I think it's time to post this for everyone to see.

gT6oqxR0mVa_d5_Hhkca_1kkWvefOx2HP1DvbNS2mpRiVZ7-t4bc7sXJNZk-kem4GCn_3ifMknmUhoFe7fjmvdpFyh86MY-OEBZ43Va0j4bYvh9YKHpY4mnjjb2n7HgzKxlCxeM9aEKt4nPs2Rfm=s0-d-e1-ft
Veronique: She entered class and walked to the Sopranos section.

Wade, Nancy, Jordan, Matilda and Hugo: They walked into Choir, talking pleasantly.

Havelock: "Yeah. Choir." They entered class.

Helena: She walked to Choir holding Eric's hand.

OOC: Okay, so I'm going to be doing this hopefully as fast and easily as possible. I want this to be done so Newsies can start teaching songs or whatever she wants when she comes back. You can help by doing your characters together, meaning respond quickly and Silv I want Sam and Espen right after each other.

Here is the Choir as it currently stands
Sopranos:

Marci, Natalie, Jorunn, Veronique, Cassidy, Olivia, Patch
Mezzo Sopranos:
Jacqui, Atarsi, Carter, Matilda, Helena, Abhilasha, Mirela
Altos:
Cerulean, Marina, Nancy, Finny, Haru, Leinani, Kiki
Tenors:
Havelock, Hugo, Parker, Leo
Basses:
Jordan, Wade, Mike, Eric, Sam

People I'm going to assign today:

I want to make the choir as even as possible. This means, I'm assigning 1 Soprano, 1 Mezzo, 2 Altos, and as for the boys Tenors and Bass will both get one and the last guy I'll figure it out. I'll edit this and the front page as I move along.

Last edited:
Veronique: She entered class and walked to the Sopranos section.

Wade, Nancy, Jordan, Matilda and Hugo: They walked into Choir, talking pleasantly.

Havelock: "Yeah. Choir." They entered class.

Helena: She walked to Choir holding Eric's hand.
Jo: She sat with the sopranos. She sat next to a red headed girl, the same girl that gave her the makeup yesterday. "Hello."

Marci: "Oh, hi."

Jo: "So, do you know what exactly a 'soprano' is?"

Marci: "They're the highest singing voice for a girl." She looked at her again. "Hey, you're the girl I gave my makeup to yesterday. I don't think I caught your name."

Jo: "Jo."

Marci: "I'm Marci."

Eric: He did the same.
OOC: Okay, so I'm going to be doing this hopefully as fast and easily as possible. I want this to be done so Newsies can start teaching songs or whatever she wants when she comes back. You can help by doing your characters together, meaning respond quickly and Silv I want Sam and Espen right after each other.

Here is the Choir as it currently stands
Sopranos:

Marci, Natalie, Jorunn, Veronique, Cassidy, Olivia
Mezzo Sopranos:
Jacqui, Atarsi, Carter, Matilda, Helena, Abhilasha
Altos:
Cerulean, Marina, Nancy, Finny, Haru
Tenors:
Havelock, Hugo, Parker
Basses:
Jordan, Wade, Mike, Eric

People I'm going to assign today:
Patch
Leo
Espen
Mirela
Sam
Leinani
Kiki

I want to make the choir as even as possible. This means, I'm assigning 1 Soprano, 1 Mezzo, 2 Altos, and as for the boys Tenors and Bass will both get one and the last guy I'll figure it out. I'll edit this and the front page as I move along.

OOC: What do you mean together?

Patch:She was hovering.
Abhilasha:She sat with the mezzo Sopranos.
Atarsi:She sat with the mezzo Sopranos.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter