Dis-Dream Academy RP

OOC: You know what, I want to skip us ahead anyway, because Choir is the next class, and Newsies got real tired of assigning everyone to their sections, so I'm thinking about doing that for her. Does that seem unfair?

OOC: I think we should just go on to the next class...we're extending this for a long time already.

Abhilasha:She was wondered when would class end.

Atarsi:
She hoped that she would get a good grade and she started playing with her hair.

OOC: So what class are we going into? I have a new character Mirela and wanted to know when to jump in.

Mirela: Walks into the front door of her school. "Oh, is this going to be a big adventure. Good things I love adventures." She turns her head and sees the sign pointing towards the office. She walks into the office and says, " Hiya everyone, I'm Mirela and I am starting school here today. I was told to stop here first and pick up my class schedule."

Mirela: Walks into the front door of her school. "Oh, is this going to be a big adventure. Good things I love adventures." She turns her head and sees the sign pointing towards the office. She walks into the office and says, " Hiya everyone, I'm Mirela and I am starting school here today. I was told to stop here first and pick up my class schedule."
Secretary (OOC: Who I still don't have a proper sign up for. Sorry guys): "All right." She helped her get registered, gave her a class schedule and a locker combination and told her they were currently in 2nd period, Art.

Mirela: "Thank You" she exits the office and walks to her locker. She hears the bell ring and glances to her schedule and sees the next class is choir.

Leinani: She packed up all her stuff said by to the teacher, and left the classroom and walks to her locker. She got stuff ready for her next class which is choir.

Mirela: She says to herself as the halls start to get crowded, " I hope I can find this class pretty easily."

Mirela: Makes it to choir class and goes up to the teachers desk with her note and introduces herself to the teacher. "Hi, I'm Mirela, I'm new here today. I love to sing. My mom is a pretty good singer herself. Do you want me to sing something for ya?" She starts into a the chorus of "Let It Go".

Mirela: Makes it to choir class and goes up to the teachers desk with her note and introduces herself to the teacher. "Hi, I'm Mirela, I'm new here today. I love to sing. My mom is a pretty good singer herself. Do you want me to sing something for ya?" She starts into a the chorus of "Let It Go".
OOC: I thought she was related to Esmeralda. How would she know the song Let it Go?

Eric: "Don't move, I am almost finished," he said to Helena.

Espen: "You two can go. We're going to stay behind for a little bit," he told Havelock and Jo.

Jo: "Uh, ok. Let's go."

Marci: "Ok Jacqui, let's go!"

Jacqui: "Yay, my favorite class is next!"

Cass: "Ok, I guess we should go n-" she looked down. "Is- is that m-me?"

Mike: "Y-yeah. Well, we don't want to be late."

Cass: "Yeah, let's go." The walked together. Did Mike, like, her?

Sam: He came downstairs to catch up with Eric and Helena when he saw Eric was still drawing, so he walked out.

Leinani: As she walks into the classroom she see's a new girl, and decides to introduce herself. She pokes the girls shoulder. "Hi, I'm Leinani, this is my first day here too!"

OOC: I thought she was related to Esmeralda. How would she know the song Let it Go?

Eric: "Don't move, I am almost finished," he said to Helena.

Espen: "You two can go. We're going to stay behind for a little bit," he told Havelock and Jo.

Jo: "Uh, ok. Let's go."

Marci: "Ok Jacqui, let's go!"

Jacqui: "Yay, my favorite class is next!"

Cass: "Ok, I guess we should go n-" she looked down. "Is- is that m-me?"

Mike: "Y-yeah. Well, we don't want to be late."

Cass: "Yeah, let's go." The walked together. Did Mike, like, her?

Sam: He came downstairs to catch up with Eric and Helena when he saw Eric was still drawing, so he walked out.

Havelock: He headed out with Jo and made sure he was far enough away before asking, "Is it just me or does it seem like Espen doesn't like us?"

Helena: "Got it." She waited; being late to class was no big deal.

Veronique: Having left her book at home, she looked around for her friends instead.

Matilda, Nancy and Jordan: They got their things and waited for Wade.

Wade: He came down the stairs and his heart warmed to see his friends waiting for him, though it didn't show on his face. "Let's go girls, Jordan. Choir's next, we got some singing to do."

Wade,
Matilda, Nancy and Jordan: They were walking to class.

Jordan: "Hey, I should introduce you to one of the guys I met yesterday."

Nancy: "Find him and introduce us."

Matilda: "The more the merrier!"

Wade: He nodded his approval and agreement.

Jordan: He let to find Hugo. "Hey, Hugo! There you are!" He headed towards him.

Hugo: Hearing Jordan, he slowed so the younger boy could catch up. "Hello Jordan. You were looking for me?"

Jordan: "Yeah, come meet my new friends."

Hugo: "All right."

Jordan: He pulled him over to the others. "Hugo, this is Wade, Nancy, and Matilda. Guys, this is Hugo. He's like a duke or something."

Hugo: "My grandfather is the Duke, I'm simply in line for it. But that doesn't matter. Hugo Weselton, a pleasure to meet you all," he finished, gaze flickering over them all, lingering and Matilda slightly, she was kinda cute.

Wade: He shook his hand. "Wade Monger, good to meet you Hugo."

Nancy: She waved. "Hi Hugo, I'm Nancy Murphy."

Matilda: She smiled somewhat shyly at him, she couldn't help it, he was handsome. "I'm Matilda Ritchie, it's nice to meet you."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter