Dis-Dream Academy RP

Kiki- "Cool well the both of you are going to have to show me the ropes around this place."
Marci: "Oh, it's our first day here too."
Helena: She was looking at the snow and ice. "I've always loved winter best. It's been with me since I was so little."

Havelock: "Hopefully it won't be too difficult."

Veronique: "Well...he makes machines. They don't really have the brain power to be a true robot. His most notable one chops wood all by itself. It was featured in my sister's film."
Eric: "Same."

Jo: "Yeah, me too."

Cass: "Oh. That's still kinda cool I guess."
Kiki- Turns to Marci & Jacqui and says, "Well it looks like our last class of the day is coming up soon and it is Technology. It is probably going to be my worst class of the school year. The only thing I am really tech savvy with is doing the Spot Lights for Theater Shows and Building basic sets for Theater Shows."
Marci: "I only know how to use my phone."

Jacqui: "Same." She walked into the technology room and sat next to Marci.

Abhilasha:Well sooner or later she would understand what technology was.
Atarsi:I guess technology is one of those human thing.
Cerulean:Technology she wasn't very good at it but she knew what it was it had to do with robot,computer and electronics .

Kiki- Sat down next to Marci & Jacqui. "So have you liked the first day of school? What was your favorite class?"

Cerulean:Technology I never did that before.
Abhilasha:What was technology?

Atarsi:She wondered if Marina or Marci knew what Technology was.

Marci: "Oh, it's our first day here too."

Eric: "Same."

Jo: "Yeah, me too."

Cass: "Oh. That's still kinda cool I guess."

Marci: "I only know how to use my phone."

Jacqui: "Same." She walked into the technology room and sat next to Marci.

Helena: She grinned. "We're really alike."

Veronique: "Everyone in the village thinks my father's insane, it's okay, you don't have to pretend to be nice."

Havelock: He was content with silence.

Olivia: "Oh yes, what would you do if you couldn't write? Explode?" She asked jokingly, walking into technology and taking a seat. "If you're ever really in need of company though Montressor has a severe lack of normal people, you'd surely have some new friends. You might be prodded a little but that's okay, right?" She giggled.
Parker: "Oh yeah? I've gotten use to your prodding haven't I? I'm sure I could handle it. It would be a nice change of pace." He chuckled. He needed to clarify though, "So basically you're allowing me to come to the boarding house? Would you show me around?" He was fully fixed on Olivia awaiting her answer.

Parker: "Oh yeah? I've gotten use to your prodding haven't I? I'm sure I could handle it. It would be a nice change of pace." He chuckled. He needed to clarify though, "So basically you're allowing me to come to the boarding house? Would you show me around?" He was fully fixed on Olivia awaiting her answer.
Olivia: She nodded, thinking of The Benbow and his reaction to the customers and her family. "Yeah, of course. We could go the next time we have a long weekend or something, my mom would love to meet someone new that doesn't have tentacles, and see how you like the place and all." She paused for a moment, trying to see how he would react to this information. "You're cool with space travel, right?"

Kiki- Still feeling the affects of getting in late and really not sleeping much at all last night lays her head on her desk for a little cat nap.

OOC:Goodnight.
Cerulean:She had a feeling that she would do fine in her class.
Abhilasha:She would just have to wait and see how she would do.
Atarsi:Well technology sounds like fun!

Olivia: She nodded, thinking of The Benbow and his reaction to the customers and her family. "Yeah, of course. We could go the next time we have a long weekend or something, my mom would love to meet someone new that doesn't have tentacles, and see how you like the place and all." She paused for a moment, trying to see how he would react to this information. "You're cool with space travel, right?"

Parker: "Space travel! Can't say I've ever done it, but absolutely." He tried to hide his excitement.

Parker: "Space travel! Can't say I've ever done it, but absolutely." He tried to hide his excitement.
Olivia: "Wow, okay, great. It's not so bad, I promise. Your first take off can be a little rough initially, but it'll be fine, I'll tie you a small life line." She didn't try to hide her grin, having friends at the Inn was probably the highlights of her year. "How exciting, my family will find you interesting."

Olivia: "Wow, okay, great. It's not so bad, I promise. Your first take off can be a little rough initially, but it'll be fine, I'll tie you a small life line." She didn't try to hide her grin, having friends at the Inn was probably the highlights of her year. "How exciting, my family will find you interesting."
Parker: He was definitely excited but nervous. He quickly pulled out his notebook and jotted down a few things. He then put it away, "After school do you want to go get a tea or coffee or something?"

Parker: He was definitely excited but nervous. He quickly pulled out his notebook and jotted down a few things. He then put it away, "After school do you want to go get a tea or coffee or something?"
Olivia: She looked surprised, not that she should have as she was already hoping they would find a way to see each other after school, but having plans on the first day of school was a first even for Olivia. "Yeah, definitely. I'd love to."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter