Dis-Dream Academy RP

OOC: Why do you never PM or whayever it's called now and tell me you have plot ideas? I was thinking of having the three of us "sit down" and have a talk about what kind of angles we want to take with this. Because there are some unique ones bouncing around my head and I know you guys both have your own ideas about how this should be. Seriously, the evil adult takeover thing again? 3 or 5 of your adults in the Hogwarts RP did that. You aren’t going to go overboard, like you did then, right?
OOC: I don't think he was serious...
I have no ideas tbh.

Karen: "Mr. Balthazar, this kids are teenagers. Sometimes they get into trouble, and that's normal. It's just our goal to make it, um, not normal. No Ms. Poppins, you are not a pushover at all, and Mr. Balthazar, there is no need for that. Our teachers are perfectly qualified to teach and that's why they were hired in the first place.

Jacqui: "Oh, haha." She blushed.

Parker: "Too much?"

OOC: Honestly Wings? I think it's fine how you're running it right now. Not a ton happening but it makes it easy to follow. I'm still having fun and am interested in it, and that's what matters to me :)

Parker: "Too much?"

OOC: Honestly Wings? I think it's fine how you're running it right now. Not a ton happening but it makes it easy to follow. I'm still having fun and am interested in it, and that's what matters to me :)
OOC: Same. Although I think the only problem now is that it's literally only you, me, and Wings actually participating, and occasionally Pearlgem. So somehow I think we need more activity.

Jacqui: "No, I mean yes, I mean no, I mean, um..."

Henrik: "Geez, make up your mind." He laughed.

OOC: Hm. Well, thanks for your support guys. I have been thinking though. We have a lot of classes. We'd get through more days if we took some of the elective classes and made them after school programs. The four cores, gym, homeroom and maybe technology sure, but I don't think Art, Theatre, or Choir really need to be required classes, especially when you realize there are no classes for Band, Orchestra, Athletics, any foreign language, Speech/Debate, Academic Decathlon, Yearbook/Newspaper, Creative Writing, National Honor Society, Earth/Recycling Club, etc.

So do you think cutting some classes and making a comprehensive list of clubs and organizations would be better?

OOC: Same. Although I think the only problem now is that it's literally only you, me, and Wings actually participating, and occasionally Pearlgem. So somehow I think we need more activity.

Jacqui: "No, I mean yes, I mean no, I mean, um..."

Henrik: "Geez, make up your mind." He laughed.

Parker: "Umm?"

Parker: "Umm?"
Jacqui: "No, it's not too much."
OOC: Hm. Well, thanks for your support guys. I have been thinking though. We have a lot of classes. We'd get through more days if we took some of the elective classes and made them after school programs. The four cores, gym, homeroom and maybe technology sure, but I don't think Art, Theatre, or Choir really need to be required classes, especially when you realize there are no classes for Band, Orchestra, Athletics, any foreign language, Speech/Debate, Academic Decathlon, Yearbook/Newspaper, Creative Writing, National Honor Society, Earth/Recycling Club, etc.

So do you think cutting some classes and making a comprehensive list of clubs and organizations would be better?
OOC: I don't know, we already have things kind of going with those classes or at least art and choir. We do have athletics though, I think we decided on cheerleading and soccer. I think if there's more clubs the rp will take longer imo.

OOC: Okay, whoever wants to just say so. We're in Gym right? Get clasd going if you want, I've got nothing else
Victoria: The bell rang and everyone was at the track. "Ok, before we start, pick a partner!"

Eric: "Helena, want to be together?"

Jo: "Havelock?"

Finny: She paired up with Espen.

Jacqui: "Um, want to be partners Parker?"

Henrik: "I guess that leaves you and me Nancy, want to pair up?"

Sam: He didn't know who to pair up with.

Zhin: She stood by herself, not knowing anyone.

Cass: "Um, Mike, want to, uh, be partners?"

Mike: "Yeah, of course. I mean, I'm not desperate, but we're friends you know, and of course I would say yes, but-"

Cass: "Mike, you're talking too much." She laughed.

Mike: He awkwardly laughs too. She had a cute laugh.

Marci: She twiddled her fingers, still in ISS.

Hayden: He was at Starbucks and texted Carter, "Yo, dude, why didn't you just ditch ISS? I'm at your fave place right now."

Victoria: The bell rang and everyone was at the track. "Ok, before we start, pick a partner!"

Mike: "Yeah, of course. I mean, I'm not desperate, but we're friends you know, and of course I would say yes, but-"

Hayden: He was at Starbucks and texted Carter, "Yo, dude, why didn't you just ditch ISS? I'm at your fave place right now."

Helena: "Sure Eric."

Havelock: "I'll be your partner."

Nancy: "Sure."

Hugo: "Want to be partners Matilda?"

Matilda: "Okay."

Jordan: He went over to Sam, having met him during choir. "Hey, want to be partners?"

Marina: She saw Zhin alone and walked over. "Hi, I'm Marina! Want to be partners?"

Kiki: Kiki went up to another kid standing alone. "Hi, want to be partners?"

Jamie: "Sure."

Haru: She was alone, not knowing who to be partners with.

Wade: "Guess I'm stuck with you, Veronique."

Veronique: She sighed. "Sure."

Parker: "Yeah, absolutely."

Carter: She replied, "I don't want to get into more trouble."

Last edited:
Helena: "Sure Eric."

Havelock: "I'll be your partner."

Nancy: "Sure."

Hugo: "Want to be partners Matilda?"

Matilda: "Okay."

Jordan: He went over to Sam, having met him during choir. "Hey, want to be partners?"

Marina: She saw Zhin alone and walked over. "Hi, I'm Marina! Want to be partners?"

Kiki: Kiki went up to another kid standing alone. "Hi, want to be partners?"

Jamie: "Sure."

Haru: She was alone, not knowing who to be partners with.

Wade: "Guess I'm stuck with you, Veronique."

Veronique: She sighed. "Sure."
Eric, Jo, and Henrik: "Ok."

Sam: "Sure."

Zhin: "I guess, I mean if you want to."
Parker: "Yeah, absolutely."

Carter: She replied, "I don't want to get into more trouble."
Jacqui: She smiled. He was actually kind of cute.

Hayden: He texted back, "Boo, you're so lame," and continued drinking his coffee while watching vines.

Hayden: He texted back, "Boo, you're so lame," and continued drinking his coffee while watching vines.
Marina: "Yes, I do."

Carter: "Why don't you cause a distraction and come sneak me out? Pleaseeee."

Parker: He noticed she was smiling, "What're you smiling about??"

Marina: "Yes, I do."
Zhin: "Alright then I guess. But just so you know, I don't lose, like, anything. And if we're competing or racing or whatever and we lose, I'm blaming you."
Carter: "Why don't you cause a distraction and come sneak me out? Pleaseeee."

Parker: He noticed she was smiling, "What're you smiling about??"
Hayden: "Fine," he texted back. He picked up his trenta size coffee and drover back to the school. He parked and walked into the building and to the ISS room. The dorr was open, so he peeped in and said, "Hey Mr. Mountain, can I talk to you for a second?"

OOC: Assuming he is the one in charge of ISS.

Jacqui: "Oh, um, nothing."

Victoria: "Alright, it looks like you all have partners. Please pick a car, then pick who will be the driver and who will press on the gas pedal!"

Zhin: "Alright then I guess. But just so you know, I don't lose, like, anything. And if we're competing or racing or whatever and we lose, I'm blaming you."

Hayden: "Fine," he texted back. He picked up his trenta size coffee and drover back to the school. He parked and walked into the building and to the ISS room. The dorr was open, so he peeped in and said, "Hey Mr. Mountain, can I talk to you for a second?"

Victoria: "Alright, it looks like you all have partners. Please pick a car, then pick who will be the driver and who will press on the gas pedal!"

Parker: "So you're smiling at absolutely nothing? For some reason I don't believe that."

Marina: "Fine."

Helena: "I drive, you gas?"

Havelock: "I can do the pedal if you can steer."

Jordan: "I have no experience with cars. Do you?"

Haru: She walked up to Victoria. "Um, I think this class is odd numbered, because everyone else has a partner but I don't. Should I just drive by myself?"

Mr. Mountain: "What do you want Mr. Charming? Unlike certain people in this room, some of us actually do work. Joining your fellow cellmates?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter