Dis Dog Party!! Bring your pets to say hello! Update w /party pics! p6

Bailey says :bday:
And she'd love to come!!! party:
If I were at home and could take a better picture, you'd see how excited she is!! But I'm at work, so I have to use the photo I have:

IMAG0244.jpg

Jupiter would be thrilled to come celebrate, and he's bringing his beloved football!

Jupiter008.jpg

Quincy my 4 yr old Standard Poodle & Abbey my 12 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi are always up for a good time. Happy Birthday!! :rockband:party

100_0797.jpg

What a bunch of fine looking poochies we've got here! :goodvibes:love::lovestruc

Happy Birthday! Thanks to everyone for posting pictures of your loved ones, I am really enjoying this thread.

067.jpg

Here is our new girl Katy...always ready for a party! She joined our family from a lab rescue in December!

And...just like chips, one pic is never enough!

She even wraps her gifts!

100.jpg

820afb5a-1-1.jpg

My little lap dog wants to come to the party, too.:goodvibes He won't let me dress him in a party hat, though.:laughing:

ETA: Happy birthday to the party girl! I love all of these pictures, especially the GSD's.:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter