DIS Divas' Christmas Stocking Exchange - COMPLETED!!

This was my first stocking exchange and I will be doing it again!!!!
I'm glad you enjoyed it, Trudi. Not as good as Halloween of course, lol, but it's pretty fun. ;)

I just got back home so will open mine tomorrow and post!!!
Welcome home, Jill! Looking forward to seeing your goodies!!

And the goodies that Vanessa, Jessica, Kerri, Karisa, Jen H., and Paula got! :yay: popcorn::

I got a great stocking from Kerri:

Stocking3_zpsb0126881.jpg

Stocking1_zpsf1e0d4a4.jpg

Stocking2_zps68eec6cc.jpg

Here's the list:

Stocking with my initial
3 holiday pot holders
2 holiday towels
Snowman mug
Snowman tin
2 demitasse cups
Knitted ornament
Window clings
3 hand sani in holiday scents and a holder
Doorknob hanger
Bell necklace
2 pair fuzzy socks
1 pair holiday socks
Scented candle
Santa pin
Gold glitter nail polish
Reese’s trees
2 hot chocolate packets
Truffles
Hershey’s Santa hat
Holiday Kleenex

Thanks so much!

I'm glad you liked it :) I loved the demitasse cups, no idea if you can actually use them but I loved them. :) Enjoy the goodies!! :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Trudi. Not as good as Halloween of course, lol, but it's pretty fun. ;)

Welcome home, Jill! Looking forward to seeing your goodies!!

And the goodies that Vanessa, Jessica, Kerri, Karisa, Jen H., and Paula got! :yay: popcorn::

I'll be sure to post as soon as I get my package. :) I'm excited. :)

You're welcome Mary Jo! This was all so much fun - the shopping was fun, getting a package was fun (even though I had to stare at it in the living room for a week before I could open it:rotfl2:), opening it finally was LOTS of fun, and it's been fun seeing everyone's photos. What a great idea!!!:cool1:

Anyone have any more photos to share? :coffee:
I know Kerri is still waiting for hers. Jill said she'd post soon. I think Karisa said she was going to post hers soon. Jessica what did you get from Vanessa? Also, Paula and Jen H. need to share too. :santa:

:rotfl: It's a hard call, I got some great items in my stocking ! But don't worry, I'll never become more of a Christmas fan than Halloween. :goodvibes

THANK YOU, MONICA! Everything is just wonderful! I am so sorry I am just now posting but I have been gone. The ornaments are precious and arrived just fine and did you make them? I like having "one of a kind" ornaments and I am heading to my tree to hang them. The lighted Minnie snow mouse is really cute. The only problem with all this is that my granddaughter will want it all (she is 4). NOT A CHANCE!! I will enjoy EVERY SINGLE THING! You did a great job!!!

I posted picture on Facebook. Beth, could you add it here please as Monica and I are not yet Facebook friends so she won't see it! I have tried and tried but can't seem to do it!

THANK YOU, MONICA! Everything is just wonderful! I am so sorry I am just now posting but I have been gone. The ornaments are precious and arrived just fine and did you make them? I like having "one of a kind" ornaments and I am heading to my tree to hang them. The lighted Minnie snow mouse is really cute. The only problem with all this is that my granddaughter will want it all (she is 4). NOT A CHANCE!! I will enjoy EVERY SINGLE THING! You did a great job!!!

I'm glad you like everything. Yes I did make the ornaments and I am glad they arrived safely. Had fun shopping and crafting.

I posted picture on Facebook. Beth, could you add it here please as Monica and I are not yet Facebook friends so she won't see it! I have tried and tried but can't seem to do it!

Hi Jill. I went ahead and tagged Monica in your FB post so she saw it over there. :)

Anyone else have more pics to post?

Nothing yet Beth. Maybe it will show up tomorrow, if not I'll have something to open after. :)

Whooo hoo!! Kerri just posted on Facebook that she got her exchange from Jessica so I am going to label this exchange as officially closed!!!! Thanks everyone for playing along.

Happy New Year! The next exchange will be the Slug Jug Exchange at the Meet and Greet in February. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter