DIS Digi-Scrapping Challenge #74 (9/9-9/15)

I really need to come here more and do more challenges, I love them. Will be working on this soon!

Whew, OK...here is my LO! Thank you so much Pam for hosting. The oval embellishment sure stumped me! lol It ended up being the speech bubble!

{image linked for credits too}

LO credits:
Motor Mania kit by Britt-ish Designs (paper, tab, stitching, hangers and staple)
Mouse In The House freebie by Britt-ish Designs (Mickey head scatter, re-colored)
Alphabits Alpha by Plum Dumpling Designs
Dreams Do Come True by Britt-ish Designs ("what a character" word art and flowers)
Happiest Kit On Earth freebie by Britt-ish Designs (Lg. Mickey Head )
Incredi-Boy kit by Britt-ish Designs (alpha, zap, and speech bubble)

Thanks for a great challenge!!!! I had alot of fun coming up with this one.

Junewdw-Page124.jpg

G - GREEN paper, pattern: the green on the pineapple paper as well as the photo mat
O - OVAL element: pineapple as the o in the alpha
O - ODD number of pictures: 3
F - 3 FLOWERS: white ones
Y - YELLOW paper: background

journaling: Ahhh! Let my vacation begin!!! Eating a dolewhip at the Magic Kingdom is pure paradise! In the middle of a hot day, this is the PERFECT treat!!!

CREDITS: everything from Britt's O'Hana kit at ScrapMatters.com

THANKS AGAIN!!!!:woohoo:

Pam - Thanks for hosting!! I really need these challenges to get my pages done. Britt - thanks for donating the prizes. I am not only impressed that so many new people are here - but so many people that were already on the DIS boards but not posting in the scrapbook section. The more people that post - the more I can scraplift :woohoo:

here is mine

disney1badischallenge600X600.jpg

using Britt's Happiest Kit papers, elements and alpha
Britt's The Bright Side for the flower and
Amanda Heimann's Magical Vacation for the sign

Great challenge, thank you!

Hi All,

Well, I decided to stick around from the last challenge because I had so much fun. So here is the LO I created; I think I got all the requirements in, let me know if I missed something.

animalkingdom.jpg

Credits:
Everything from Brittish-Designs: Brown Town Alpha, Fairchild Add-On, Delicate Mickey Sprinkles, Reuse Recycle Flowers, Tale as Old as Time Add-On, and Pocket Full of Templates 3(altered)

here is mine for this week! great challenge =)

image is linked

Created using:
Light Green Paper, Yellow Paper and Beaded Leaf - Sprite Add-On by Britt-ish Designs
Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust by Britt-ish Designs
Dark Green Paper, Green Polka Dot Paper, Flowers and Ribbon - Forever Sisters by Wimpychompers Creations
Tag - Oodles of Tags by Julie Billingsley
Alpha - Always Alpha from Designs By Sarah (recolored)
Font - PeaCatherine
Template - Pencil Lines

Journaling: Growing up my favorite parade has always been the Main Street Electrical Parade. When the lights go down and that music starts, even now it still gives me good bumps. When I heard that they changed the float that opens the parade from the Blue Fairy to Tinkerbell I was skeptical, until I saw the amazing float that she was on! Even though I miss seeing the Blue Fairy, I am in love with this awesome, sparkling and even more magical version of one of my favorites!

Wow, great layouts everyone - I love seeing how the same instructions can be interpreted in so many different ways! Thank you for the positive comments too!

Once I'm back from having the baby and in a routine I'd be up for trying to hostess a challenge. I'd love to hostess a swap again but being in England makes it very costly, last time I did I had to get someone in the US to take the packages and that just created problems. This I can do from here no problems!

Fun Challenge! Here is my page:

I have my green and yellow paper, 3 flowers, oval (in the stitching) and an odd number of pics...my blended pic is one of the three. I used:
Leave the world behind by Britt-ish designs
The Big Cheese - blog freebie by Britt-ish designs
Deerest Springs by Dani Mogstad
Thankful by sweet digi scraps
Atomic cupcake for the swirl border shape
blend your cares away by Traci Stroud

Hi!
These challenges are soooo fun! Thank you for hosting!! Here is mine and I hope you enjoy it!
Goofy-in-Animal-Kingdom-for-web.jpg

G-green paper
O-oval was used on the date tag
O-odd (5) pics
F-three flowers
Y-yellow paper
credits

Wow! There are so many wonderful pages already! Thanks everyone for sharing your talent and creativity!

Byt the way - if you've not seen my pages on other sites already - I always put Hidden Mickeys on my pages.

Here's my layout. Thanks for the fun challenge.

(layout linked for credits)

Green and yellow??? Did somebody say TINKERBELL?!?!?

Here is my layout. The journaling reads:

The first time I saw the fireworks
at the Magic Kingdom, I was an
adult - over 30, even. But I
gasped in PURE amazement when
Tinkerbell flew from the top of the
castle down to the ground.
I was totally a kid in that moment.
Now, THAT is the magic of Disney!

Pure-Amazement-03-for-web.jpg

As usual, the credits are extensive:

Katie Pertiet's Vintage Photo Frames
Vicki Stegall's Glitz Alphabet
Britt-ish Designs Miss Kitty add-on paper (yellow mickeys)
Studio Flergs' Crazy Stitches 2
Valerie Randall's A Different Color kit (heart pin tag)
Sahlin Studio's heart cluster
Shabby Princess Happy Go Lucky Ornate Green paper
Christina Renee Designs' Filthy Canvas 12
blend of:
Laura Bozeman's Margarita Green paper
- AND - I Voted, Did You freebie paper from Scrap Matters
Julie Bullock's Feelin' Happy green label
Tinkerbell image I found on Google Images

OMG LeAnn - I felt the same way the first time I saw Tink fly from the castle!! Awesome!

Mommyofthree boys,

I love your Dole Whip page! If ever I get my hands on a Dole Whip, I will have to take pictures and scraplift your page-if you don't mind, of course!

Thank you for a great challenge. I don't often use yellow and green so this was a wonderful way to get me out of my "comfort zone". :)
disneychallengepart2-Page028.jpg

Credits:
Alpha-Safari Alpha by Shein Designs
Adventures ticket: Creative memories digital freebie
Everything else: Zoo-licious by A+ designs

I was only gone for a day and a half and look what happened!! So many fantastic layouts!

Sleepingbean - What a beautiful LO! Great job on the extraction. Looks like they're floating right into Neverland!

Fran - Aw, what a cute photo to scrap! Did Sam get over his shyness? Love the cluster in the corner with the date.

Iccrobinson - Fantastic LO! Perfect color scheme for those balloons. I almost missed that Tink balloon! Great job with the oval element!

RuthieRoo - What a colorful LO! I love how Britt's alpha recolors so nicely and how cute is that Goofy hat?

Chef Minnie Mouse - Goofy can do a great job of goofin' around! Love those photos! Great job with the extraction of the hat.

Fonnetta - I love how you stitched down the alpha and the photos and then hung the entire strip. Great job getting those flowers and oval in there!

Mommyofthreeboys - Oh, I want a Dole Whip! No matter what time of day it is when I'm in the Magic Kingdom, I have to have a Dole Whip! Love the layered papers and the pineapple as the "o" Super job!

Annebolyard - What a beautiful view you had from your room! I've never seen the kid's check-in station before. How cute! Love all the angled photos.

QueenV284 - Great blending of your photo with the patterned paper for the background. Cute title and love the stapled string. Great job!

TanyaH666 - Beautiful photos! Great title work and those "pops" of pink on your page are great! Fantastic!

becca1976 - Beautiful title with the cluster! I love the blending with the Mickey paper. I think I have old photos of Harper's Mill from when we were there with out kids for the first time. Probably about the same era!

eranslow - Oh, what a cute thing to scrap and such a cute photo! Great job of layering papers to make such a colorful page! Super job!

mdbsktcase - Great job getting so many photos on your page! Super layering and I love how you picked up the blue/teal color from Goofy your elements and title. Beautiful!

ckdipp - Great title work! Love the curved edge and the angled frame. Love all those Mickeys!!!

RRBB - Love those scallops! Such a great photo - looks like a fun thing to do. Great job with the frame and the flower cluster and making the journaling box an oval!!

scaccgirl - Tink seems to be pretty popular! It really is a magical moment watching her fly. Love the little Tink and the spray of hearts. Great job!

cassidyk - Great idea to frame the tree in a multi-frame! Love the stitching and those filmstrip frames for the animal photos are so cute!

I hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did, just yell at me! Such beautiful layouts, everyone! Keep up the great work! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter