DIS Digi-Scrapping Challenge #68

quiltymom

DIS Veteran
Hello all you wonderful scrappers out there in DIS digi-land! :wave:

It's time for your next assignment: Another template challenge! (I can hear the roars of excitement all the way over here.)

Here's what I want you to do with it. You are to scrap a Disney experience. For example, if you scrap about a ride, it has to be something you experienced about the ride, not just how pretty or wonderful it was.

Here's the layout that I made with the template. Me, my kids, sister & nephews all visited the Disney Soda Foundain in Hollywood in July. Was that ever fun, and the ice cream was even better!

Ice_Cream4.jpg

That's it! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Here's the link to the template: http://www.box.net/shared/5hqdtz02pi. (ETA: The .png files have been fixed!) Let me know if you have any problems downloading it. Note: this download contains a .page file for all you SBC+ users! So all you need to do is import the page and you're ready to go!

And I will pick two winners using random.org. These lucky people will each recieve Happy Scrap Girl's new kit - Sense of Adventure! Thanks again, Happy! I just love this kit. I've been using it for my Father's Day photos, as well as for the kid's Vacation Bible School this hear. You gotta love that duct tape alpha. Here it is ...

c4cf878566a23b53ebbd22a9a74fa96c.jpg

You can check it out further here in her shop. While you're there you can check out her other fun kits, too.

Now for the technical stuff. First and most importantly, the layout must be Disney related in some way. Parks, cruise, Disney on Ice, going to see a Disney movie, just as long as it's about Disney. Second, in order to be considered for one of the two prizes, please make sure that your layouts are posted here on this thread before 12:00 midnight on Tuesday, August 4 (my Dad's Birthday!).

I can't wait to see what ya'll will come up with. That's the best part of hosting. :love: Have fun!

Jan

Love those templates! Another fun challenge and I've had my eye on that kit. Thanks, Jan!

Fun challenge Jan, thanks! And Sense of Adventure is awesome! I've used it on about 6 LOs now!! LOL (I just finished using it like 5 mins ago!)

Great template! I'm so excited to do another challenge here. This is fun! Thanks so much for putting this on.

Hi Jan:

I am having trouble downloading the template. I don't see a .psd file. I tried to download the .png files, but I had to download them individually and they didn't fit together like they should. Any ideas? BTW, thanks for hosting this week!

I'm struggling to download the file. I use photoshop, so I need a .psd file. All I see when I download it is all the individual files. Do I need to piece together the template?

I'm not really good with downloading ... :(

If Jan doesn't mind, I created a PSD file with the PNGs for those of us who use Photoshop. I'll post it if its OK with Jan.

i would love a psd file too. i hate using the pngs. havent figured them out..lol i have the perfect pics can't wait to start!

OMGosh Jan that is awesome to have a SBCplus file too, thank you!!! The kit is so fun, I love the duct tape alpha!!! Off to scrap:) Thanks for hosting too!!!

If Jan doesn't mind, I created a PSD file with the PNGs for those of us who use Photoshop. I'll post it if its OK with Jan.

That would be great, Melissa. I tried but when I downloaded all of the png files and added them to a new file in Photoshop the pngs didn't show up in the correct placement. If you can figure out how to do that it would be wonderful.

Hey all -

Melissa - PLEASE post the .psd file! That would be absolutely fantastic! This is only the 2nd template I've created to share, so I was wondering if there were bugs in it.

Sorry it was so long in me responding - I've had a fussy tummy this morning.

Jan

P.S. I'll try to see what's wrong with the .png files

ETA: I see what happened - I uploaded the wrong stuff to box.net. I'll try to get around to fixing it in a few hours.

Okay - the .png files have been fixed. One may be off a bit, but you can just either delete it or drag it down.

here's mine! the journaling says:After going through Stitch’s great escape, we stopped in the gift shop. While making our purchase,the woman at the cash register noticed Kourtney’s Birthday pin. We got to talkng & she asked if we had seen PUSH yet. we told her no we had heard of him but of all the trips to WDW we had never seen him. She asked us if we would be back around in an hour?We said we could be. then she asked us to wait there for a second. she came back in and asked Kourtney to come with her. she took us outside and out of the door to the side came PUSH! Kourtney was a bit apprehensive . He would get close to her & she would back away. He asked her if he could have a hug. Kourtney said NO! lol. So he said I bet mom will give me one.. & i hugged the talking trash can. Yep I did it! I hugged it. Kourt guessed it was okay then so she gave him one.He started talking toher about things she had done so far. He asked her if she had been on Winnie the pooh yet? Kourt said yes. & he told her his favorite part was tigger bouncing. He proceeded to start bouncing, It was hilarious! He sang her HAPPY BIRTHDAY & talked to her for about 15minutes. It was truly a magical special moment for her. The funny thing is the whole time he was talking to Kourtney, kids and adults walked up & actually threw trash in him..It was a great memory.
PUSH_2_16_06.jpg

OK, Jan...here is my LO!!! Great template and THANKS so much for hosting:) {crossing my fingers that I win that kit} I hope I did everything right...let me know if I need to fix anything!

{credits}

reads:
This was the Roger Rabbit Ride in Toon Town. Mike and I were like...another car ride!?! We were just glad we didn't ride with the kids in their car! That way they could spin all they wanted and Mike and I could just enjoy the wacky ride! We still got a little dizzy and it was so loud, but all in all we were glad we went on it.

Whirl, twirl and hurl is so right on that ride!

Thanks for the template everybody! :)

akview.jpg

Credits:
Happy Garden Sampler by Vira Lim Designs (freebie)
Scrap Matters DD 'coffee' alpha

Wow - you guys are fast! They look great.

I've been under the weather today, and since I have to leave early in the morning for the Creative Memories Regional Showcase, I'll leave love for everyone on Sunday evening. Right now I got to get the energy to pack, then get to bed.

I hope to see many more in a few days! And thanks again for the .psd file, Melissa! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter