DIS Digi Scrapping Challenge #67 (7/22-7/28)

Thanks, Brit, for a great challenge. Here's mine, lunch at Animal Kingdom:

Disney2009-Jen-Page017.jpg

Credits: paper, alpha, buttons, and leaves--Jungle Antics by Heather Roselli
daisy buttons--Yippee Skippee by Brit
sunflowers--Leave the World behind by Brit

Thanks again!

Jen L

Doh! I've been scrapping pages like crazy and forgot all about the challenge! Time to get with the program...

Thanks for the fun template, Britt!!!

Now, off to scrap another page - Darn! ;)

Thanks for the template, Britt!! Here is my entry. I've been waiting to use these photos and kit together - this was the perfect challenge for it.

poohsplayspot-1.jpg

Quote: You were so excited to find Pooh’s Play Spot. We must have stayed
here over an hour, letting you run, slide and play.

Credits:
Kit: Melissa Daniel Designs - Oh Da-da-dear collab
Hidden Pooh Bear - Deviant art

Sharon

The quote I used is actually the D-Sea-U Alma Mater:
Where's the place that Magic lives
With wonders of the sea
It's the Club, It's the Lab
Come be all you can be.

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there
You'll make friends on land and sea
It's the Club, It's the Lab
They're made for you and me.

Say it loud -- D-Sea-U!
Say it proud -- D-Sea-U!
Forever we will hold our banner high
High! High! High!

Where's the place that kids can go
To live and learn and play
It's the Club
It's the Lab
Where fun is had all day
D-Sea-U!

CREDITS
paper: glam-o-rama by Britt-ish Designs
elements: mouse in the house by Britt-ish Designs, attached at the hip by Haynay Designs, delicate mickey sprinkles by Britt-ish Designs
fonts: Waltograph, Tekton Pro

Jen L - CUTE! I love the pics. Love the backwards brads on the sides of the page.

Photobee - CUTE!! Love the title!! Fun layering. Seriously fun!!

Sharon - LOVE the pooh bear on the BG paper!! What adorable pics too. I love the honey pot.

Robin - Ooooh your twist on the template is awesome!! Love how you used the tee shirt design for the BG.

mla - So cute!! Love these colors for Splash Mountain. Love the lyrics too.

Diana - AWWW!! So cute! I love the word art. The colors are PERFECT for these pics. That one of your little guy kissing Mickey's cheek!! AWW! Too precious.

This was an awesome template!!! I just saw it today downloaded it and scrapped right away! Love it!! Thanks Britt! The image is linked. But I this is my first DIS board challange and I wasn't sure if I should put credits too. So I did. Let me know!
lovin-the-little-mermaid.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Credits:
Disboard Template by Brittish Designs
Under the Sea Adventure Mini Kit by Jennifer Barrette
Mermaid Lagoon by Brittish Designs
Edge to Edge Wordart V3 by Brittish Designs
Ohana by Brittish Designs
My Ribbon Jar by Brittish Designs
Date Stamped by Brittish Designs
Doodletime by Tracie Stoud
Foam Alpha by Sahlin Studios
Warn Cardboard Strip Alpha by Sahlin Studios
Jornaling reads:
When I got Zoe her new pool I thought it would be fun to get a new water toy to go in
it. She has been obsessed with the little Mermaid since we came back from Disney, so
it was the natural choice. As soon as she go in the pool with Ariel she wouldn’t stop lovin’
on the doll and flounder. Then we discovered how much fun it is to play ring around the rosey and splash down in the pool! Butshe never let go of Ariel for one second! June 20, 2009

The one thing that I absolutely LOVE about these challenges is that it helps me get some of these pages done that I would otherwise have no idea how to scrap. And this one fits into that category!

Thanks again, Britt, for the fun challenge!

Here's mine - Pinocchio! Image is linked for credits.

Welcome, Amanda! Glad to see you over here. We have lots of fun with these challenges - I hope you come back again!

Thanks for the welcome! I came over after I saw Melissa's post about the SS and saw this one! (I can't resist a Britt Template :woohoo:) I will definitely come back for more! I have a million disney pics to scrap!:banana:

Thanks Britt for hosting and for the awesome template!!

Welcome Amanda! Nice to have you join us!

My layout is on Dinosaur Gertie's ice cream place. The text is from the sign out front.

DinosaurGertie.jpg

Credits:
Template by Britt-ish Designs
Brown Paper, vine, string and small blue flower - Tropical Escape by Erica Zane and MKC
Big blue flower
Blue Paper - Something Wild by Ellie Lash
Foam Stamp Alpha by Shalin Studios
Dinosaur (recolored) - Preshistoric by Designs by Dani
Font - Gilligan and Traveling Typewriter

I may have left something off... I've got to go but will be back to check.

Thanks again Britt!!

Amanda - OH MY ADORABLE!!! What a fun mix of colors and kits! The layering, splashes, flowers, its all so incredible!!! LOVE IT!

QuiltyMom - How fun!! I love Pinocchio. AND I LOVE the Blue Fairy Quote you included. It's so neat.

Susan - I seriously just LOVE the flipped template. What a cute page!! I love the journaling too. What a fun place and a fun page too!!!

Britt,
Thanks for an adorable template and a great challenge! I hope you enjoy Partners....

disney2005-Page024.jpg

Quote: "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing--it was all started by a mouse." --Walt Disney

Credits:
Stitched Mickey head: "Happiest Kit on Earth" by Britt-ish Designs
Delicate Mickey sprinkles in black: Britt-ish Designs
Font: "Walt" from scrapnfonts.com
Mickey and Walt portrait: Blog freebie that seems to have been pulled down
Everything else: "Enjoy the Moment" by Sahlin Studio

Everyone's los are just great! It's always fun to see how one template can be interpreted in so many ways.

Susan - I never saw that sign in front of Dinosaur Gerties before! That's so very cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter