DIS Digi Scrapping Challenge #65 (7/8-7/14)

Can someone who uses Creative Memories SBCP tell me how to take a file and post it? I tried using the Photobucket and it only came up with the photos I used! Please let me know so I can try and post before I lose my glass slipper at midnight!

Can someone who uses Creative Memories SBCP tell me how to take a file and post it? I tried using the Photobucket and it only came up with the photos I used! Please let me know so I can try and post before I lose my glass slipper at midnight!

Here's what to do:

Save your layout, then go to the "home" tab and click on the "save" icon. From there, click on "save pages as".
  • Select which computer folder you want to save the lo under
  • Name your LO in "start file names with"
  • Select "current page"
  • Leave the "resolution" and "quality" settings on best
I don't have Picassa, which I know you can scale down the resolution of the LO, which will be quite large at this point to upload. So I resize in Microsoft Paint.
Find the LO in your computer folder, open with Paint. I resize/skew to 19%, which is perfect for other sites like ScrapMatters. Save and you should be fine.

I this was too confusing or you still need help, PM me and I'll see what I can do!

O.K. Here is trying.....

DISChallenge-Page001.jpg

Her Royal Highness-Britt-ish Designs (a.k.a. the best WDW designer ever!!)
Sahlin Studios-Everyday Magic Freebie

Everyone's pages are awesome so far! I originally planned to do this but I don't know if I'll get my LO done in time. Here's hopin'! I LOVE that PP!!

thank you I got a little teary writing it. however the stupid people in my house had to read it several times before they understood I was writing about because they would stop in the middle and say "it's not the electrical parade anymore"... I live with idiots sometimes. HA

Ddamsel-- your journalling is great. Made me get teary-eyed!

Somehow I missed this last group of postings!

So here are my comments and the last group of PM's has been sent out. If you did not get it - PM me!

Jen (JLoane) - Love all the glitter and shine - it works great with those fabulous family photos.
Jan (Quilty Mom) - Love the use of that kit for the photo. You need to have more photos of you taken at night time! Great job.
DDamsel -What a great page. Love the block and the various colors and fonts in the journaling. The journaling made me feel like I was right there with you. Glad you were able to get enough posts in to participate.
Rose Marie - Love that alpha placed right on the photo. Very cute.
golden1023 - Love the page. The fairy dust thrown across the page is fabulous - as is that photo. Simply stunning. (Thank you Jan for helping her get that posted).
Amanda (18Magic) - Love those photos - looks like a fun parade. What a fun Christmas page and the sparkles add a perfect touch.
Janette - Love the word art down the center of the page. The gold Mickey is perfect with that frame.
dznyscrapper - Great thinking for getting this done at a speed scrap! Love how your page turned out.

Sorry girls -- I was a flake at the end!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter