DIS Digi Scrapping Challenge #65 (7/8-7/14)

Krisi616

Mouseketeer
I just love hosting these DIS challenges. I had lots of fun creating my layout, I love night time at Disneyland so I took the word Disney and used it for my inspiration of course having the N be for night time!

Your challenge is to follow each of these directions:
Disney - must be Disney related
I Spy a Mickey - be sure to place a mickey somewhere on there
Sparkle - add a little (or alot) of sparkle
Night time - use pictures taken at dusk or into the night
Even - use an even number of atleast one of your elements
You - Either have a picture of you or journal about you

We won't be having a winner this time, but rather everyone will get a Participation Prize. Rachelle of Chelle's Creations has generously created this word art pack - full circle word art magic style. It is not going to be released into the store until Friday so if you complete your page before then I will send the PP coupon code on Friday morning.

cc_fcwams_preview.jpg

What a fabulous prize and PERFECT for trips to see the mouse or other special events. Be sure to check out Chelle's store for other great kits, word art packs and elements.

Here are a few of my favorites available in her shop at ScrapMatters.

Pink Lemonade

Chunky Chipboard

Half Moon Bay

Here is my layout:

Happy Scrapping, you have until next Tuesday at midnight Disneyland time (PST) in order to get the Participation Prize.

Love it! I am relatively new to digital scrapping and this will be my first challenge. I'm at work now (but you see what I'm doing!) and I'm planning my page in my head.

Thanks!

What a super participation prize and a great challenge! Thanks, Krisi!

Wonderful Participation Prize! Thank you Krisi and Chelle! Fun challenge! Now that family has all left, I'm hoping to get back into scrapping again! :)

I'll be working on my LO this weeked. Great PP and thanks for hosting!

This was a fun challenge. Thank you. :)

OOOHHH! I love that PP? Krisi, I forget how many post do I have to make before I can post a pic?:confused3

thanks for a great challenge .

halloweencopy.jpg

credits, schools out for summer, haynay, 2 cute 2 spook addon, this is me tikimama designs. template syas blueprints. there are 2 ribbons and 2 photos, i am included in the journalling.

OOOHHH! I love that PP? Krisi, I forget how many post do I have to make before I can post a pic?:confused3

I think it is 10. Simply check out the other forums - lots of great picture forums and then there are layout forums you can comment on some layouts. The posts add up fast! Can't wait to see your layout.

RRBB - Love your layout with all the sparkle. The feather in dumbo's mouth is perfect.

mumloveseeyore - So cute. Dressing up is so much fun. Love the bright colors you chose.

What a FUN challenge and fabulous participation prize!!! Thank you so much...
Her is mine:
Oh, say can you see..

{image linked for credits}

Hi Krisi! Thanks for hosting this week. I am excited that I am home to get to participate. You have a great participation prize. That was very generous of Rachelle to provide all of us with the word art.

All of the pages look great so far, but I have a question. Can we make the page out of pictures taken indoors at night (you can see it is dark through the window)?

Rochelle

Here's mine. Thanks for a great challenge, Krisi! :)

TheCameraman-DisneysHollywoodStudio.jpg

Credits:

Andilynn Designs:
Night Music
Lil' Red Schoolhouse Alpha - recolored
Autumn Sojourn - red paper and ribbon
Extreme Solid Paper Pack - blue paper

Britt-ish Designs: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

Sya's Blueprints: The Chosen One - Set 4

Here is my layout:

The journaling talks about how I picked out our spot to watch the fireworks. My even numbered elements are the 2 staples!

Thank you Krisi for the great challenge! princess:

Thanks for the challenge!!! I made this one using a new kit by Scrapmuss Designs, which I have found is great for scrapbooking Disney trip photos!!! (Photo linked for credits.)

All of the pages look great so far, but I have a question. Can we make the page out of pictures taken indoors at night (you can see it is dark through the window)?

Rochelle

Sure that is fine.

Fonnetta - Love all the great fireworks photos you got. Staying in a hotel that allows you to see them go off each night

Susan - What a fabulous memory. Walking down Main Street is magic at its finest and you captured that here. I love the mickey's on the string.

Pooh46 - Love the clock behind everything.

Dawn (Photobee) - Love this layout. The title looks great across the bottom.

mla973 - This kit is beauitul and very interesting to see how much of a variety there is.

I have sent out the Participation Prizes up to this point. If you did not get one (and should have), send me a PM and I will get it to you.

Yay! Thank you!

3705948826_a6e4595e5a.jpg

Everything is from Imperial Girl by Britt-ish Designs.

This was our last night of the China Adventure, ABD tour. It was a fantastic tour and we made a lot of wonderful friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter