DIS Digi-Scrapping Challenge #34 (12/03-12/9) -Winners announced!!!

Thanks Melissa for hosting! Thanks Britt for an awesome kit!

The colors worked great for a page for my favorite Disney memories album. These pics are from 2006 when our kids (and our friends' kids) got picked to hold the rope at the end of the Stars & Motor Cars parade. I walked with them and it was a special memory for all of us. The CM in the pictures was amazing with the kids!

RemembertheMagic.jpg

Credits

Britt-ish Designs:
Dis Kit for challenge
In Stitches Basic
Toy Sheriff (staple)
String Theory
Black Bead Alpha

Katie Pertiet:
Holiday Postage Frames

Julie Billingsley:
Lights, Camera, Action (star)
Star from

I love this kit, and LOVE everyone's LOs with it!

Great job so far, ladies, and they all look so different! In going through my pictures, I noticed that there was a difference between those I took of the Disney Animation attraction in Hollywood Studios in 2007 as compared to 2008. Hmmm, what happened to Mickey? (No, I didn't photohop it!)

LOL, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed! I think they must have been refurbishing/cleaning him. In Oct '07, he was there, but in March '08, he was gone, and I thought it might be permanent with the name change of the park. He was back during our Sept '08 trip, though!

Thanks for the kit Britt and Melissa for a neat challenge. It is interesting to see so many interpretations using the same kit.

This is mine, I actually got my family to post with the characters at the Disney Visa meet & greet.

Credits:
britt-ish designs - dis december freebie, Mouskepapers & Mouse in the house

Sya's Blueprints - Going in Circles Set 2

WOW!!!! Britt, I love this mini kit! I'm downloading it now and can't wait to play!!

Everyones layouts are marvelous!!!!!! LOVE every one of them!! :lovestruc

YEAH!! I got one done! : )
Thanks again Britt for the materials... and I love this challenge!

disney-08_pop-century.jpg

all elements and template by Brittish Designs

Wow! What a great challenge! And thanks, Britt, for the great kit!

I've been AWOL from my computer the past week (yes, one week away from the 'puter except to check email every few days - Yikes!), so I guess I gotta get working on this! So far, everyone's LOs are just fine :thumbsup2. It's fun to see what people will do with the same kit.

I'm not stressed about Christmas, but I am about not having done any LOs for over a week! :confused3

Finally got a chance to get mine done tonight. :) Everyone's LO's have been so great! It really is fun to see how different the same kit can be used and look! Thanks for creating and sharing this kit Britt!

Disney-PaigeCaitlin-Page018.jpg

Britt-DIS December Freebie
Britt-Word Art-Leave the World Behind
Alpha-Ellie Lash-Glassy Glitter
Template-Christy

Thanks for hosting, Melissa! And thanks again for the mini-kit, Britt! It was perfect for these photos!

433467559_wSdKd-L.jpg

Credits: DIS december freebie, motor mania, leave the world behind, bing crosby christmas alpha - all by Britt-ish Designs. Font: Amanda's Hand

page1share.jpg

I'm in!
Credits for all template stuff to Britt for this challenge :)
We got back on Saturday...I have a LOT to scrap!
LOL
It's good to be back :thumbsup2

I've been such a bad hostess!!! I will try to comment on everyone's in a little bit. My sister and I didn't get a chance to pick the winners last night because we were watching "The Dark Knight." So I will announce the winners later tonight after I get home.

Thank you to everyone for playing! :)

I've been such a bad hostess!!! I will try to comment on everyone's in a little bit. My sister and I didn't get a chance to pick the winners last night because we were watching "The Dark Knight." So I will announce the winners later tonight after I get home.

Thank you to everyone for playing! :)

Yep! We were watching our new copy of The Dark Knight too!:goodvibes

I sent everyone who participated a little gift. If you created a layout and didn't get a PM, let me know and I will send it to you. :)

Yep! We were watching our new copy of The Dark Knight too!:goodvibes
I love that movie! My crazy sister had actually taken yesterday off of work to watch it. She left at 8:00 am to go get from Circuit City then watched it twice before I got home and again after I got home. She's insane! :lmao: Plus she saw it 8 times in the theater!!! I was surprised she only bought one copy of it!!:rotfl:

THANK YOU FOR THE GOODY!!!!!!!!!

This was a fun challenge!! I loved the digi elements we were given to use. All of the layouts turned out fantastic, as always!

:cheer2:

designerbrittney - I love this layout! I love the blocking with all the different papers. The titlework is fabulous! I love how you used the rubber bands. That is so clever. I will definitely have to lift this one!

kswm30b - This is fabulous Heather! I love the green. This is a fabulous gift. I love the Mickey clipart. Great job on working in all the elements. It took me a few minutes to find the patch. So cool!

Pooh46 - This is awesome. I love the title. The photos are great. I would never have noticed Mickey was missing! LOL Great job on using all the elements.

sconnell - This is awesome! I love how you used the template. The photos are precious! I love how used the frame.

AlexWyattMommy - This is wonderful! You did a great job! What a cute photo. I like how you used all the elements. Awesome job!

ngneer98 - What a great way to use up all those random photos. I love your cluster of elements at the bottom. The patch looks so cool on top of the rubber band. Fabulous!

BriarRose59 - This is really cute! Those photos are awesome!!! The kit was perfect for them! I like how you used the snowflake border. Great job!

RRBB - I love this! I love the blue with the yellow and black. The titlework is amazing. The journaling is really cute. Great job working in all the elements! This is really super!

Lvdisney - Fantastic! I like how you used the frame only over part of the photo. Great blocking. Love the stitches. So cute!

Susan0326 - This is really cool. I love how you did the title. That is awesome! What a special moment. I love the way you captured it. The ribbon wrap across the two frames is really cool. Fabulous job!

janette - Awesome job! I love all the different circles. The white paper is perfect with the mini-kit. What a cute photo! This is so cute!

Angel-Exp624 - This is so cute! What an adorable photo! I love the wordart you used. I like the yellow paper squares behind the photo. Fabulous job!

MakingScrapbooks - Awesome job! I love your photos. Great title. I like how you arranged everything, especially the photos in a row on the left side. The blue looks great with the yellow and black!

carolinagirl - Your photos are STUNNING!!! WOW! I like how you used the patch in the title. This is really beautiful! I like the how the photos stand out. Gorgeous work!

18Magic - Those photos are gorgeous and perfect for the mini-kit. I love how you put the elements behind the rubber band. Great arrangement. Beautiful job!

kellig - This is super cute! I love how you used the different ribbons. The photos are great. I like how you did the title, great alpha. I like how you used the wordart words. Great journaling!

quiltymom - This is soooo awesome! The titlework is amazing!!!! I love the flair at the center of the rubberband and the elements behind it. Great photos! I love the flames behind the photos. So cute!

sleepingbean - This is really cute. I love your journaling. I like how you put the patch askew. I also like how you used the rubber bands. Wonderful job!

Thank you to everyone who participated!!! It was awesome to see how everyone used the same elements. It all started with the same mini-kit, but they are all so different. I will post the winners in a little bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter