DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge WEEK 40!! 1/14-1/20

Earlier I did a LO for a friend, of her College Program graduation. This is the other LO I wanted to do for her. She was friends with Pinocchio in the Halloween parade. We were going to the party on the 16th, she was in the one on the 19th, so we just went for a second time (which was fine by us, we LOVE the Halloween party!) The park was empty for the 2nd parade of the night, so we basically ran down along Main Street so we could take lots of vids & pics (her mom has never seen her *ahem* in character in person.) I kept thinking, they (especially the face characters) were going to wonder who us crazy people were, 2 grown adults chasing the parade, lol, especially the few times we were yelling for Pinocchio. She never heard us, so hopefully the others didn't notice us either. :P

I was inspired by the hat in Melissa's recent Pinocchio LO. :) Britt's new alpha recolored perfectly for this LO, too!

Finally... here's my page...

MoroccoColourBW.jpg

It's been ages since I've been here! The holidays really kept me hopping. Anyway, here's my attempt for the week.

Project61-1.png

Credits:

Paper: Delicious Scraps "Charming Xmas, Pt 11"
Frame: Aprilmouse and Hanulienka Designs, "Happy Xmas"

Great Layouts everyone! Glad I made it for this challenge. Here's one I did over the weekend.

Here's mine!

popsicle_lr.jpg

Journaling:
You found these rainbow popsicles at the Magic Kingdom and decided that would be your “snack” every single day. Even on the coldest day, you had to have your Rainbow Pop! December ‘08

Credits:
Paper: Tiffany Brady - Clash
Alpha: Amy Knepper - Strawberry Patch
Clip: Britt-ish Designs
Font: MA Brownie Too

Sharon

Here's mine:

HAPPIEST-PLACE-ON-EARTH.jpg

Credits: Template by Brenda Smith Designs (Dec Blog Challenge)

Happiest Place on Earth Sign and Papers (cutouts of Mickey Ears) from Dreams Do Come True, Mermaid Lagoon, and Mermaid Lagoon Add On by Britt ish Designs

Font: Walt Disney Script and Jayne Print

Thanks for a wonderful challenge!

What a great challenge. I had been wanting to scrap this picture but didn't know what or how to do it. Your challenge gave me the push to use this one.

Image is linked for credits

OMG, you guys are rockin' this challenge!!! Every lo is so great! I just love this technique and seeing how everyone highlights certain spots in their pics!!
This will be a tough decision!!
One more day!!

The layouts this week are absolutely fabulous!! It's so interesting to see what everyone has chosen to do and they're all so different from one another. Great job, everyone!! Thanks for the challenging challenge, Caits!

Here's mine. It's only the 2nd LO that I've done in CS4, plus I'm using my new laptop so it's going to take me awhile to get used to everything. I hate learning curves!

Click image for credits

I added a template for all who participated!! It's my first!

Thanks for hosting, and for the template! I can always use more templates.

Here's my LO, just in the nick of time! It's kinda hard to see, but I used the selective coloring on the license plate and sign pics.

458634462_M4XWe-L.jpg

Credits:
Motor Mania by Britt-ish Designs
Template by Christy
Font: Burst my Bubble

20090120-Dis--challenge.jpg

Just squeaking in under the deadline! Thanks for hosting and for the awesome template!

Credits:

Kit: Fantasy Gardens by Mistica Designs
White flowers from Audrey mini kit by Suziebelle Designs
Template by Plum Dumpling Designs

Thanks Caits for hosting and for the awesome template! Great job!

All of the layouts are fantastic! I learned so many new ideas for selective coloring from all of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter