DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge #60 (6/3 - 6/9)

Here's mine...almost down to the wire, lol!

downtowndisneyjsbday-Page057.jpg

I used Ginger Scraps Blast Off Colab kit and Sahlin Studios clear mickey from her Enjoy the Moment add on. I also used Christy's (disneycruiser2008) Summer Song template.

Cindy-and-Charming-web.jpg

Here's Mine !!

I used Britt-ish Designs Template, All Strung out Elements, Tale as old as Time Kit, Her Royal Highness Kit and alpha from Sunshine in My Soul
Background Paper from Digi Diva

I made it; great challenge. I used Melissa & Britt's idea of using pin trading.

Click for credits

alansrock: What a cool DISign! I LOVE the Mickey ears and the pictures cute out like that. Love all of those character pics!

Yzerbear19: SSQQQQUUUUUEEEEE!!! LOVE this! This had to have taken you forever! HAHA!! I LOVE it! I smell a template coming on!:thumbsup2

Mom2JPL: What FUN downtown Disney pics!! I LVOE all of the color on the layout! Those kiddo are SO silly!! LOVE it!

Angel- Exp624: WOW!! You got to meet both!! I would've LOVE to meet Prince Charming. I LOVE how you've don ethe title and that chandelier!! Crazy good!

janette: What a neat moment. I LOVE those pics! That Mickey button is so cute. Love that sticker too!

OK... I'm going to get my DD, Sophie. And I will be back with the winner!! Your fate is all in the hands of a 7 year old!! HAHA! (And I just thought it was a cool way to include her, so thank for baring with me!)

:cool1:

Wow, Sophie had such a hard job. She looked through the gallery about 5 times, and kept saying, "this is so hard". She LOVED them all!! But she did choose a winner.

DRUMROLL PLEASE........................................................

........................and the winner is:

cassidyk with this gorgeous layout
digitalchallenge2-Page011.jpg

Just email (sahlinaks@aol.com) or PM me for you prize OK sweetie?

Congrats cassidyk!

Your layout is awesome as are all the others layouts this week!

Sorry I missed another challenge. Been busy with class at work and Vacation Bible School at night! I've missed two challenges now. Ugh! I guess I've got to get my mojo back!

Great job everyone! Thanks sahlin for a great challenge. Sorry I missed it!

Congratulations! Thanks Sophie for picking such a great layout for the winning one!

This is a wonderful surprise. Thank you all for your congratulations and Krista please give Sophie my heartfelt thank you as well. This just made my day!:yay:

Thank YOU all for playing!! Now I'm going to go check out this weeks' challenge!!

Congrats cassidyk!! What a way to start off the challenges! She wins her first one! haha Good job. Thanks for the fun Krista!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter