DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge #18 (8/13-8/19)

OK, here is the word on the prizes for this week's challenge:

DISchallenge-0819-smaller.jpg

Mikkel is PixyDusted here on the boards and her shop at Oscraps is right here.

Thank you, Mikkel!

Wow, what AMAZING layouts so far!

I ate at Victoria and Albert's for the first (and only) time for Valentine's Day 2007 and it was worth EVERY penny! Certainly a special occasion thing but worth it in every way.

For some reason there seems to be some technical difficulties with photobucket so here's the images that didn't preview on Terri's post:

(And if you like what you see then feel free to check out my store at Oscraps.com here.)

My brand-spankin new kit that is going to 2 lucky winners of this challenge:
mpaige_ItsMagic_folder-detail-1.jpg

And a layout I created so I could play with the kit (not for the challenge):
ILoveMickeyMouse.jpg

**Also, please feel free to check out this DIS scrapbooking thread. I'm interested to know what you guys want in a Disney scrapbooking kit that you can't find anywhere else.

I'll check and see if I'm the one with technical difficulties when I get to a computer where I can see Photobucket images. It's like working blind when I try to post like this!

I'll check and see if I'm the one with technical difficulties when I get to a computer where I can see Photobucket images. It's like working blind when I try to post like this!

Haha - not a problem! I didn't mind posting them.:thumbsup2

Fran98765: That looks yummy! I like the food at Disney, too, and we didn't have anything as nice as that! I mean, the counter food at Epcot was delish, I thought.

Off topic: I used to sell at SOTB, Fran! I knew I recognized your username...duh!

Didn't think I'd make it this week, but here it is:

Project13-1.jpg

Credits:

Beach Holiday kit by A Work in Progress by Vicki

Janis: Great beachy fun layout! I've never seen that before...definitely looks worthy of being a favorite thing to me!

Ok, here's hopin' i get mine done tonight!!! LOL

Here is mine, glad i made it in! The BBB is someplace that we have made it a tradition to take my dd every year, and we love how she is treated like a princess, and how everyone comments on her for the rest of the day!
disneydiva.jpg

Awesome layouts, everyone!

The winners are:

random winner: designerbrittney

my choice: bsquare

I'll PM you the code to get Mikkel's fantastic kit as soon as the kit is in the store! It's so new, I'm not sure if it's up yet!

Here is mine, glad i made it in! The BBB is someplace that we have made it a tradition to take my dd every year, and we love how she is treated like a princess, and how everyone comments on her for the rest of the day!
disneydiva.jpg

My fiance named BBB! ;-) So naturally I love this!:cutie:

OK I can't believe I won!! I've been the one arranging the prizes for so long that I didn't even think about the fact that I might win!! Thanks so much Mikkel for donating the prize! It's wonderful! I love it! (and I'm very picky!! haha)

THANKS!!!!

Oh and wait just a minute! Did you say your fiance named the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique? Who is your fiance?! And what cool awesome job does he have?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter