DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge #15 (7-23 thru 7-29)

Ok, here is mine. Epcot at Night

EPCOTATNIGHT-1.jpg

I am at a loss for the credits though. I think the clipart came from i-luv-disney.com. The frames and background paper were freebies. The colored Mickey Heads-yep you guessed it--scanned paint chips!:) Font Walt Disney Script. Blue Star Circle Frame "July 4th Blog Freebie" by Trish H. Designs

Ok, here is mine. Epcot at Night

EPCOTATNIGHT.jpg

I am at a loss for the credits though. I think the clipart came from i-luv-disney.com. The frames and background paper were freebies. The colored Mickey Heads-yep you guessed it--scanned paint chips!:) Font Walt Disney Script

Oh my I LOVE the epcot paper. I need to find that. Epcot is my son's favorite park and that paper would be perfect! If anyone knows where to get it please let me know.

Thanks,
Bug

Ok, after some research the "Dome Ball" paper came from Seebee's Freebies Blog in her "Dream Park Paper Pack 2" on January 11, 2007. The link is still up but you have to use the savefile link..not the 4 shared. You should be able to go to her blog and click on the months on the side to get there.

I just wanted to tell all of you that your work is phenomenal. I've spent the last 2 days reading about digi-scrapping and I'm amazed. I've started to watch the tutorials and I've downloaded some freebies to get started. I can easily see me liking this instead of taking out all the supplies and papers and everything else to work with.

Great LOs everyone! Love all the glitz & bling! :goodvibes I've been working on a few paper LOs, so I haven't even started mine. I hope I can finish in time!!

I just wanted to tell all of you that your work is phenomenal. I've spent the last 2 days reading about digi-scrapping and I'm amazed. I've started to watch the tutorials and I've downloaded some freebies to get started. I can easily see me liking this instead of taking out all the supplies and papers and everything else to work with.

Careful...I started out in these threads by basically posting the same thing, and now I'm hooked. ;)

EpcotnightDIsneypagesforbook-Page00.jpg

credits:
Britts Mouse in the House Embellishments and paper
Britts Electric Pop Paper

Is there really anything else needed :)

Love it!
thanks!
T

those are fabulous photos. I could see the phone booth photo being the main stay of a page on it's own because it's so fun!

those are fabulous photos. I could see the phone booth photo being the main stay of a page on it's own because it's so fun!

thanks!!!! That is a great idea! Now to see how fun I can make them!!!!

I'm trying!!!!

love this!!! thanks for the feedback!!
:)

Emerson - I love the shots of you guys all squeezed into the phone booth!! What a cute idea!! May have to steal that for our next trip. :rolleyes1

WOW! It's great seeing so many different images of Disney in the dark! Loving all the layouts - everyone has done a fab job. Definitely cheering me up as I'm sitting here in plaster with crutches! Who said a family game of rounders was going to be friendly! :rolleyes1 (Only joking - it's my own fault! Should remember that I'm no longer a teenager)

So any way - here's mine:

DIS-Week-15.jpg

Credits:
Everything (including template) by Britt-ish Designs

so, all of your stuff is awesome- and mine is plain! Will someone take pity on me and tell me how to spruce up my stuff? Britt- Christy---- anyone ???:confused3 :confused3

Is it that I don't use textured paper? or not good borders? Maybe not enough embellishment? Holla at me- hook me up!

thanks!!!

T:love: :love: :love:

This might be bending the rules past the breaking point, and if that's the case, then oh well.... This is the only night picture I have left from our last trip to Disney....my circle elements are the flowers and the starburst behind the picture (in case that wasn't obvious). And it's technically just the 1 picture, but duplicated to make it two. :thumbsup2
Diana
Epcot_nightfam1.jpg

Credits: Sunshine Playtime by Traci Reed, Paper Shapers by Britt-ish Designs, and the frame is from Spring Garden by Mira Designs

18Magic -- Wow!! love all the bling and the cute Santa chatacter sticker!! Great LO!!

Emerson -- How fun!! Such great pics! And I just saw your revision. Those silver swirl brackets are so cute!! Great job!!! Nice LO!!

Bernie Ann -- Love it!! Love the torn edge and that quote -- love it all. And what GREAT pics!! OH NO THOUGH!!! Crutches??? YOU poor thing!!! Get well soon!

ngneer -- Very fun!! Love the layers and the star burst shaper -- super cute!! And I DEFINITELY see TWO pictures!!!!!!

Such magical LOs this week!!! LOVE THEM ALL!!!!

So I hadn't looked at this challenge and what do you know ?? I scrapped a page that fit anyway !!!!

normal_Parade-of-Dreams-DL06-web.jpg

Credits:
Template from The Sweet Shoppe's Cookie Decorating 101

I'm a Dreamer Kit and Add-on by Britt-ish Designs

I'm getting my entry in close to the buzzer! ;) I was using a black background paper on this LO for a long time, but something just didn't seem right. It was too dark. I went into Fran's kit to find an embelishment to use, and instead I stumbled on the perfect paper for this LO. So, thanks Fran! :D

Click for credits

Hello Everyone!

First of all - Christy - Great Challenge! I have a lot of nighttime pics that have not been scrapped.

I promise to come back and comment on everyone's layouts - I do love them :) I wanted to post before I started to run around and forgot.

Here is mine - there are an even number of pics (the circle of the MNSSHP logo is a picture).

I really love this party. We didn't attend in 2007 when we were there in October because the Twins were too tired. I can't wait to go again.

2714293572_525446306a.jpg

I'm getting my entry in close to the buzzer! ;) I was using a black background paper on this LO for a long time, but something just didn't seem right. It was too dark. I went into Fran's kit to find an embelishment to use, and instead I stumbled on the perfect paper for this LO. So, thanks Fran! :D

Click for credits

AWESOME!!! Did you make the Epcot part of the title or is that something you downloaded. Its freaking cool!! Left you love at SM. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter