DIS Digi Challenge Hosts - Sign up here

Thanks Melissa. Any chance you can put the future schedule above the old info? After a year, it's a lot of scrolling down!! :goodvibes

Thanks Melissa. Any chance you can put the future schedule above the old info? After a year, it's a lot of scrolling down!! :goodvibes

Good suggestion. I will move the sign up list to the top later when I get home from work.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to try sending out reminders to all the hosts the day before the challenge is set to begin. If I'm unable to send a reminder, I'll ask someone else to send one.

Thanks!

I will do #64 - I have an idea for it already. I will be gone for two days during the challenge but will be here for the start and the finish of it.

OH DEAR!!! I noticed when updating the list I had accidently left off a week, the first one of July. D'oh! I added it, so all of the numbers after it changed. I put you guys down for the same days you asked for, but the numbers are different.

Sign me up for whatever you have free !!
I put you down for #64 (7/1 to 7/7)

#65 if possible please :thumbsup2
I put you down for #66 (7/15 to 7/21)

I will do #64 - I have an idea for it already. I will be gone for two days during the challenge but will be here for the start and the finish of it.
I have you down for #65 (7/8 to 7/14)

If anyone needs to change, let me know.

I'll do one sometime early Aug. if that's ok. I didn't see that you had that far in advance yet, so I'll wait patiently! :cool1:

I updated the list with more dates up until about mid-November. :)

I'll do #70.

I'd like to try and host one coming up (DIS digi challenge). Looks like the next one is #71... unless someone wants to swap an earlier date. Thank you!

I assume it's my job to find a participation prize (which I have). :)

Yep - its the host's job to come up with a prize, if you want to have one. I'm ALWAYS willing to either donate, or at least help find you one from my designer friends!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter