DIS digi-challenge #73 (9/2 - 9/8)

Here is mine!

3900675505_9258b3283a.jpg

credits:
Sahlin Studios - Enjoy the Moment and add-on
Britt-ish Designs - In Stitches Frames
font - old typewriter

I finally got mine done. I don't know why I had such a hard time with it. Must be the exhaustion from the busy weekend setting in.

Thanks for the great challenge Britt. The alpha is awesome - can't wait to get it and start using it!!!

image linked with credits

zippyoh - ADORABLE! I LOVE Sahlin Studio's stuff! Your big red Mickey is soooo cute. I LOVE your page. Totally adorable.

Robin - How CUTE!! Love the big clock behind the pick! So clever for your big circle. Love the snowglobe too! Funny story!! :lmao:

Here is mine. Love the new kit (and the freebie add-on from your blog).

Disney.jpg

Uses: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... Go from Sya's Blueprints
Hottie Tottie Alpha from Britt-ish Designs
Miss Kitty from Britt-ish Designs (and the freebie too)
Fonts: JH_Krisi from Jeni Hopewell, Pea Bigglio and Pea Analee Script

Great alpha Britt! I don't think any challenge has had so many entries. I know it has motivated me to get the last page done from our Aug 08 trip. Thank you!

Image is linked for credits.

Have pity on me. I just joined the boards and this is my very first digital scrapbook page. I'm not sure if I have met your requirements Brittney, if I haven't please let me know as soon as possible as I would love to have your wonderful alpha. "Magic" is in my journaling, I'm hoping Mickey's head counts for an animal, the word "stars" is in my journaling (again I hope this counts) but just incase it doesn’t I used a star as the apostrophe in the word Epcot, Epcot's sphere is in #1 photo and of coarse it's all about Disney isn't it? Credits; first I must give my husband credit for keeping the kids at bay while I tried to tackle my first digital layout. Credit also to Britt-ish Designs for Mickey head (Thank you!), paper from spring blossoms blog train and the flowers are from Shabby Princess.

Thanks, Jennifer

image.aspx

Thank you for the AWSOME alpha. I love it! I have hundreds of Disney photos and was so overwhelmed by the sheer number that I have kept putting off scrapping them. These challenges are great for getting me started and doing a few at a tine.

So I decided to take a fairly literal approach to this week's challenge and now I am thinking this might just make a perfect title page for this trip's album! Britt-you deserve a round of applause for all of the newcomers and talent that you brought to the board this week. Thanks for a great challenge and an adorable alpha!

I apologize for the huge size. Photobucket is having problems right now and I can't get it to resize to 600x600. I will keep trying but wanted to make sure I got my layout in before the deadline!
disneychallengepart2-Page033.jpg

Credits
Acrylic Alpha-Glitter filled acrylic alpha by Trish H Designs
Blue alpha-Land of Fantasy by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
Pixie dust-Forrester's Wish by Britt-ish designs
Butterfly- Zoolicious by A+ designs
Everything else-Enjoy the Moment by Sahlin Studio

Krisi - How adorable. Your journaling is adorable!! LOVE the paper strips!! SO CUTE.

janette - Ok I'm totally going to do this with this template! The Mickey stamp behind the circle photo!! SO CUTE. SO ADORABLE.

ilovedisneytoo - Oooh how cute. That flower and garden festival seems so neat. LOVE your cute pictures. Awesome page.

cassidyk - That glitter filled alpha is NEAT! Amazing photos! Totally love the giant circles.

Photobee - How cute! The BG paper is so neat. I like the date too. Awesome.

Thanks Britt for the great alpha. Clearly, it will be a bestseller in your shop so I am greatful to get it here first! I hope I managed to cover all of the requirements. I have been a lurker for a long time, and have always been inspired and intimidated by everyone's great work.:goodvibes

Large Sphere is the pizza.
Row of stars are along the bottom.
The word "Magic" is in my play of words.
The pig represents sausage on pizza. ;)

Testing-p0013.jpg

Credits
Misty Cato-Pass the Pepporoni
Magic Alpha-Miss Kim Freebie
Britt-Space Ranger
Heather Roselli-E-I-E-I-O
Font-Bondoni MT Black

McQueenofHrts - very cute page!! I can't put the alpha in my shop because its got Mickeys. The only way to get it is this challenge. But I'm glad you like it! That pizza is so cute.

Here's mine.. I have no idea if I am late or not because I don't know about the time zone thing... but I NEED that alpha so I am scrapping until 2 AM my time. I forgot about this challange..:confused3 Whoops.

Anyway, I used the Tuesday Template from SM 9/1 by Jen Davey, Imperial Girl by Brittish Designs, In Stitches by Brittish Designs, and I'm Your's Alpha by Brittish Designs and Decrow Designs. Font is Krisi by Jeni Hopewell. Image is linked for credits too.

Amanda that is the cutest LO!! I LOVE the stitched stars with this. And the pictures are all so cute! Awesome shadows too. I just sent you your prize.

I've sent out all the prize PMs now, so if you haven't received yours, check your PM inbox first and then let me know!

Well ladies, thanks so much for ALL your wonderful entries. I can't BELIEVE the response over this challenge!! I REALLY hope you'll all stick around and keep scrapping with us. There are always great prizes and lots of fun to be had. :cheer2:

See you 'round!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter