DIS digi-challenge #73 (9/2 - 9/8)

I love looking at everyone's pages! So inspirational! Working on mine right now! Hopefully I'll get to 10 posts soon so I can share :)

Holy Cow look at all these entries! I don't know if I can get a page done. With my back hurting things are not getting done at the computer this week. But I want that alpha! We will see what I can do!

Here's mine! Thank you so much for the challenge :) It was fun!

090709wevebeenshrunken600.jpg

magic - in journaling
circle - big cut circle
star - patterned paper cut into circle
animal - ant on the tree (I hope an ant counts as an animal!)

Credits:
Down by the Pond by Lliella Designs & Lauren Grier
Ant from Slice of Summer by Megan Turnidge and Amanda Heimann
Mickey Head (hidden in cat-tails) from Miss Kitty Add-on by Britt-ish Designs

click image for credits

BRITT have a blast in WDW! Thanks for the inspiration this week.

Pj

3899784080_b4ed109348.jpg

Voila... I think I finally got it!! (Fingers crossed)

Once again...I Used:
Britt's new freebie - The Big Cheese (Background and Mickey head)
Britt's - Happiest Kit On Earth (Mickey Overlay_
Britt's - So This Is Love (Butterfly)
The frame, I created to resemble the one Disney sells for $12 a print.

I have been slacking on my Disney album so this was just the kick I needed to get going again. Here is mine - thanks for a fun challenge and awesome prize!

Oh I am going to run up and down my block!!! Yippee. A special thanks to kswm30b for helping me figure this out. And to Britt for hosting and making me laugh by posting "I don't even know how you did that!!!"

Credits-see original posting for all details

Imperial Girl (Britt-ish Designs)
Haynay (SOFS)

From Britt: princess110607 - Awwww how cute!! I love the way you used the template. Good thinking for the "large circle". maybe I'll have to use it too for my own page. I LOVE your title work and the Mickey sticker is so cute. Love those snippettes by Sahlin Studio!! SO CUTE! So - you must be almost done scrappin' your whole cruise?

Haha...yeah I WAS done! But I'm re-doing some...lol. This Disney book was started when I very first tried digi-scrapping and I think I've come a long way and I just can't stand to see those horrible pages I made almost a year ago! Ugh...I know...I am going to keep some b/c it's good to see how far you've come...but some are just hideous!!!

LOVE your page!!!

I just want to say hello to all the new people. :wave2: It is so good to see all of you here!!! We haven't had this many participants for a challenge in a long time, and I have been loving everyone's layouts. Just remember that we have these challenges every week, and we all would love to see you come back and play with us again!

here's my layout. It's from my daughters mommy and me trip in feb 2006. She was "playing" with a few friends at the living seas. layout is linked for credits

Okay, this is my first challenge here at DIS so I hope I didn't do too terrible! lol. :cool1:

(credits below my LO)

MagicalMeeting-DISboards.jpg

• Journaling font used: "Pea Lauryn"
  • Glitter swirl by Ellie Lash- "Glitter freebie"
  • Metal stars by Sahlin Studios from the "Enjoy the Moment" freebie
  • Metal word art- "Magical" also from Sahlin Studios' "Enjoy the Moment" freebie
  • Mickey clipart is from the web
  • "So Happy" overlay is from Britt's "The Big Cheese" freebie
  • Mickey head stitches (recolored) are from Britt's "Happiest Kit On Earth"

P.S. Thanks in advance for the alpha Brittney! IT IS GORGEOUS! Also, I'd like to say to everyone here how amazing your LO's are! I hope someday to be as talented as you guys :)

What a fun challenge...and it was a challenge for me to find a Star Wars Mickey for this layout!! I'm pretty sure I've met all of the requirement!

Paper and elements from Miss Kim's new Wonderboy kit. Alpha is from Genia Beana scraps. Font is Star Jedi Logo Monoline. Jedi Mickey is a clip art I found online.

peterstarwars-Page058.jpg

Oh!! So cute. My brother did that the last time we were there too. It's so cool!! Your jedi Mickey pin is so cute! Great page!

I am way new here, and you guys are all getting me so excited to take my kids in November to DL!! Some great inspiration here!

Neverland Scraps - WOW! So adorable. I LOVE the blended Scuttle! And very clever to use a star-burst instead of a star. I love the embellies you used. They are all so cute.

QuiltyMom - Adorable. Love how you made squirt ride Mr. Ray. HAHAH So fun. And very clever to use the star fish as your star!! Awesome LO!!

eranslow - CUTE! Love your journaling and I am DIGGIN' those string clouds!! WOW they are cool.

pjpoohbear - I love how the BG is divided into three papers. SO CUTE. And What awesome photos! The little sea gulls are just right! Awesome job.

ScrappyScrap - YAY you got it to work!! Now we can see your adorable LO!! I just love your cute photos.

golden1023 - YAY it worked. What a cute page. I love how you made the umbrella be your big circle AND the crane is your animal. SWEET. Very adorable LO.

princess110607 - I had to go back and re-do a couple of the pages from the Disney trip I am working on too!! I totally know what you're talking about. That's the great things about digital. You can easily re-do!

tinkandhook - Sooo cute. That giant circle of zig zag stitch is CUTE!! Love all the shark picks. Super cute.

kaylalovesminnie - You did GREAT! I love the font you used. And the pixie dust is AWESOME! What a cute page. And you're so right. No trip is ever complete without meeting Mickey.

albumlady: I am so in love with this LO!! I love the elephants at the top and the title font!! Love how many photos you got on this LO also!

albumlady: I so totally agree!! I just added this to my faves at SM. I just LOVE IT! The squares, the way you used the embellies, the word art. It's all just PERFECTION!

I am a newbie here, but HAD to get that alpha from Britt!! We are taking our kids to DL for the first time after Thanksgiving...can't wait...had to get the alpha cause I am SURE I will use it!! Thanks Britt for a fun challenge! :banana:

I think I am going to have to come back and do some more challenges...especially after Nov! :lmao:

YAY! Welcome welcome!! I love your LO!! The perfect example of not having to have Disney parks pics to play along!! HEHE :cool1:

It's so cute! I love the ribbon and sparkles and cute little Belle peeking out. awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter