DIS digi-challenge #73 (9/2 - 9/8)

luv3scrapmm :)

Open your layout in flickr and click on ALL SIZES

Choose the 500 x 500

Scroll down and find where it says - Grab the URL

It should end in jpg

I hope that helps!

Thank you! Will give it a try.

Thanks for having patience with a newbie!

Fun challenge, thanks! Circles and animals are pretty obvious, the stars are on the title font and the magic is on the word art.

I'm back from California! I had an unexpected surprise while I was there - a friend gave me & my mom passes to Disneyland. So we went a week ago Sunday for dinner at the Blue Bayou. Which means that I also have new Disney pics to scrap - I was starting to run out! [whew]

Now I gotta get my page done. Thanks for hosting, Britt!

kpbrutcher - How cute. I like the fonts you used. The red ribbon across the top is very cute too!!

Rose Marie - GORGEOUS!! Makes me very excited for Epcot. Great clustering and I LOVE the panda sitting in the C.

Fran - SO CUTE!!! you rocked the template. The effect you put on the swirly frame just made it SING! Wow - awesome job Missy!!!

Thank for the instruction on how to get the image in the thread - I still think it is big even though I resized it as you said -- anyways just happy it is in there - thank you!

WOW!!! This is one hoppin' challenge.

Here's mine!

Junewdw-Page135.jpg

Magic-- it's in my journaling
Animal-- see the little birdie on the DHS
Circle-- yep that's one large circle in my eyes!
Stars-- I'm stretching this one but the bling at the bottom looks like little stars to me

Credits: everything by Britt--from the new kit Fish are Friends found at Scrap Matters.
The bling is also from Britt--faith, trust and pixie dust.
Text is Pea Andrea

Thanks for hosting Britt!!!

Wow, I must have missed the instruction at the bottom of your post about having to make 10 posts before you can attach an image. I tried posting and then got a box that instructed to make 10 posts. Then went back and read the instructions. Why do I insist on trying things the hard way.All of this is hard work, but the alpha makes it all worth it. Thanks Brittney.

Wow, you blow me away when you say you are new to this. This is an awesome page! I'm new to this also and your page blows mine away!

I am new to posting as well (Can you tell?) and I know that I'm bothering everyone else SORRY! I guess I thought that when I clicked on a post quick reply icon that it would somehow link that post but not the case. I was referring to shishigirl's page in my past post.

This is post #4 for me, so it you are really frustrate with me pass over my next 6 posts or all of them.

Ive resized it this time maybe it will show up....credits are on pg 9.

ScrappyScrap - re-read my instructions to get your image to show up. the url you're using doesn't end in .jpg. And I believe that you can't use shutterfly.

kleb111 - very cute! totally fun page. Don't forget to list your credits or link us to them. Love the word art and

mommyofthreeboys - Love your yellow shirts! What a great color to easily spot each other. your journaling about the stitch photo is super cute too!

He's a mouse but does just his head count?

sure, I guess. :confused3

Thanks for a fun challenge Britt!
Here is may layout--dont flame me, but I used a "star burst" instead of a traditional star for Hollywood Studios!
The animal is Scuttle which is blended into the background
Magic is in my wordart "Magical"
Large circle is the orange element under the middle photo

I'm back from California! I had an unexpected surprise while I was there - a friend gave me & my mom passes to Disneyland. So we went a week ago Sunday for dinner at the Blue Bayou. Which means that I also have new Disney pics to scrap - I was starting to run out! [whew]

Now I gotta get my page done. Thanks for hosting, Britt!

Wow that's awesome Jan!!
Im so glad that you got that wonderful distraction while you were out there as well as Im glad that you are safely home ((hugs))

I've played around with this layout waaaaay to long! :rotfl: So it's time to post it before I spend another hour moving things here and there. The image is linked for credits

My star is the starfish, just in case you were wondering...

Thanks for the fun, Britt (and for the great alpha, too!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter