Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. July 09 week 4 page 10 post 141

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not doing too well at updating.. so not sure when I last did..

Have now lost 4 stone and 2lbs though! :) My goal was to lose 4 stone before we went to Disney... so Im pleased :) unfortunately, still a way to go though!

sammieg
that is fantastic 4stone 2 lb is a lot of will power.
i have to go back to hospital to see the dietician tomorrow have lost about 40 kilos since seting out on my weight loss journey and having the bypass, but as always impressed with the levels of self control and will power shown by the dis dieters
dave

Have now lost 4 stone and 2lbs though! :) My goal was to lose 4 stone before we went to Disney... so Im pleased :) unfortunately, still a way to go though!

thats brilliant :cool1: well done xxx

sammieg
that is fantastic 4stone 2 lb is a lot of will power.
i have to go back to hospital to see the dietician tomorrow have lost about 40 kilos since seting out on my weight loss journey and having the bypass, but as always impressed with the levels of self control and will power shown by the dis dieters
dave

:rotfl2: thanks Dave, its bloomin hard work sometimes !

hey everyone, just keeping in touch seeing as im not really doing too great during the hols. just had a few days away but didnt do too bad food wise.
sorry to hear of a few gains, im sure a good week and theyll soon be lost.

im sure this weather isnt helping any of us with our diets. im just thinking of all the salads i usually eat in july/august.

i havent weighed in this week due to being away, may do it over the weekend but will prob leave till next week.

good luck everyone for ur next weigh in.xx :wizard:

Hi everyone...

Again, sorry I've not popped in as much as normal, not had much free time at the moment.

I am back on track though, I've lost 2lbs this week :cool1:

Good Luck for everyone for August :wizard: Onwards and downwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter