Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. Feb 09 wk 4 page 31 post 461

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I am going to try and venture to the shops and get a joint (the roasting kind) as I think it's a roast dinner kind of a day :)
Thanks for clarifying, Joh!!!:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Well as I've not managed to get out running at all in a week - which for me is really bad - I managed to lose 1/2lb! Not sure how that happened but who cares! :rotfl2:

Doesn't look like I'll get out running for the next couple of days either so I won't hold my breath for next weeks weigh in!

Well done! :thumbsup2 I'd definitely be happy with 0.5lb this week - I was really enjoying the snow to start with but I'm going to be miffed if I can't make it to the gym at all this week... :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: I'm stir crazy now and desperate to get out tomorrow... :crazy:

:rotfl: Don't worry hun i will remind you !!!

Please don't :rotfl:

II beg your pardon, Mandy!!??? :scared: :eek: :crazy2:

Sort her out, Nat!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

I blame Kerry, thank goodness all the cakes have gone now - phew !!

ooh i hate being out of my routine ! try and keep away from the fridge today everyone :grouphug:

I have to pass it on the way to my washing machine - I don't think I'm strong enough ;)

I don't think so young lady ;)

Looks round for a young lady :rotfl2:

Well done! :thumbsup2 I'd definitely be happy with 0.5lb this week - I was really enjoying the snow to start with but I'm going to be miffed if I can't make it to the gym at all this week... :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: I'm stir crazy now and desperate to get out tomorrow... :crazy:

I'll be thrilled (& shocked) if I've STS tomorrow - though there's a good chance that my scales could go missing in the morning :rolleyes:

hi :wave2:

thanks for all your kind words and support, ive stopped doing the cambridge diet and im going to do healthy eating with my daughter.
thanks Nat for your offer of advice, pm sent :thumbsup2

im going to weigh in on saturday so will let you know than how im doing

thanks again

sorry Nat i was going to send you a pm right now but its not working at the min, but i will try again.

no weigh in for me this week at the moment, cant get there.
im the same as others stuck indoors eating bad, cant wait for the snow to go now. miss my the time to myself when others are out, gives me time to exercise.

good luck everyone.xx:goodvibes

Can't you get out? My cul-de-sac is a death trap but the main roads are okay once you get out, I only ventured out today, thought is was about time the family got back to normal (whatever that is:) ). Is the car stuck on the drive?
I'm happy happy to drop a food parcel to Taylor towers;)

Can't you get out? My cul-de-sac is a death trap but the main roads are okay once you get out, I only ventured out today, thought is was about time the family got back to normal (whatever that is:) ). Is the car stuck on the drive?
I'm happy happy to drop a food parcel to Taylor towers;)

I can get out - I just don't like driving as I had a horrid icy/snowy experience once and now I'm a huge coward... :sad2:

Thank you for the Food Parcel offer! :hug: Fortunately Taylor Towers is well-stocked as Mr. O'Cado popped round yesterday... ;)

I also ventured out earlier as wanted to see what the roads were like. If things stay the same, I should be able to get to the gym tomorrow - tho' probably the long way round via Bromley South instead of my usual cut thro'. :rolleyes: I am going crazy with lack of exercise, I really am... :crazy:

some great losses,coming through this week:thumbsup2
i was disappointed,this week,as i lost 3lb,but this is the point,i usually give up,when i get disappointed.but i have decided,to look at the loss collectively,over the 5 weeks & it is keeping me,on track.
i have just braved the cold & drizzle & walked,round the orme,which is a good walk,as some parts are uphill.
good luck,to everyone,who hasn't been weighed,so far this week & good luck,for next week!
tracy

i was disappointed,this week,as i lost 3lb,but this is the point,i usually give up,when i get disappointed.but i have decided,to look at the loss collectively,over the 5 weeks & it is keeping me,on track.
i have just braved the cold & drizzle & walked,round the orme,which is a good walk,as some parts are uphill.
good luck,to everyone,who hasn't been weighed,so far this week & good luck,for next week!
tracy

Exactly, my dear! :hug: That means you've been losing over half a stone per week since you started in January and that's flippin' marvellous!!! :thumbsup2

Good luck for next week... :goodvibes

tracy

im glad you are staying on track Tracy :thumbsup2

Well done to everyone keep it up girls doing so well :cool1:

Im looking forward to gettin myself weighed in the morning =D

Exactly, my dear! :hug: That means you've been losing over half a stone per week since you started in January and that's flippin' marvellous!!! :thumbsup2

Good luck for next week... :goodvibes

thank you!
i know it is going to slow down,but i just don't want it to!
i think i am enjoying,how good i feel,every wednesday:)
tracy

im glad you are staying on track Tracy :thumbsup2

definately:thumbsup2
hubby,has just ordered me,a pandora bracelet & 2 charms,for the 2 stone lost,for valentines day & he is going to get me a charm,for every stone i lose.so i have to stay on track:)
tracy

& well done on your loss,this week nat,fantastic result!

I'm relieved to report that I've only put on 1lb, which is a bit of a shock as I've eaten like a pig all week

Anyway, back on track, and hopefully I'll lose that pound and another few next week :thumbsup2

Well done everyone some good losses this week, and for those who put on I'm sure it was worth it :) .
This week I've lost another 31b :)
Good luck for the week ahead.

I have lost 1lb since last weigh in two weeks ago which I am happy with as during that time it has been DD birthday meal and 3 nights at DLRP where I ate a lot of steak, chips, and drank a lot of champagne and long Island ice tea, plus I haven't been counting points at all this week. I think running and skipping around with DD at Disneyland is the reason I didn't gain. Back to counting points now, I have 7lb to lose before April.

I deleted a lot less last pictures of me taken at Disneyland than I usually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter