• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS DIETERS, week beginning 29th October

I put 3 lbs on when I was in Florida so need to get back into it again seriously.

Well done Sue, that wasn't too bad, I can put 3lbs on just on the outbound flight, especially if there's Bailey onboard :rotfl2:

Well my new scales seem to be a bit unreliable but i'm going with the reading that said i'd stayed the same!

Well done for staying the same Claire :thumbsup2

I've lost 2 lbs this week, albeit that I'm a bit late weighing in.

So that's a total of 8lbs in 2 weeks :cool1:

I'm chuffed to report that I have lost 3lbs this week. TBH, I'm bewildered how I've lost so much, as when I weighed myself yesterday morning, I had only lost 1lb - oh well, I'm not complaining :)

That's brilliant Mandy! Congrats everyone that lost/STS this week. :thumbsup2

Unfortunately, I'm not one of them as I've put on a lb! :( I'm really p'd as I'll never get to my target at this rate... :sad2:

hi everyone
not had a very good week, just cant stick with it but i managed to drop 1/2lb.
i must try to be good next week:laughing: there are too many sweets left over from trick or treating, so i think i will start giving them away to the kids in our street.
well done to everyone how lost or sts
good luck for next week
kellie:love:

Well done everydone! Custard Tart, its only a lb, onwards and upwards! Or downwards hopefully! :grouphug:

...there are too many sweets left over from trick or treating...

Oh yes! ::yes:: They've been my downfall this week...

Kellie, 1/2lb is better than nothing - well done! :thumbsup2

Unfortunately, I'm not one of them as I've put on a lb! :( I'm really p'd as I'll never get to my target at this rate... :sad2:

Come on Karen, you can do it, get rid of all those Halloween goodies over the weekend and then get back on track on Monday. You'll lose that lb in no time:thumbsup2

Well done Kellie, at least you're going in the right direction :thumbsup2

BTW - I celebrated my 3 lbs loss with a Bounty this morning -Mmmm

Stick with it Karen ;)

hi everyone
i must try to be good next week:laughing: there are too many sweets left over from trick or treating, so i think i will start giving them away to the kids in our street.
kellie:love:

well done Kellie :thumbsup2

BTW - I celebrated my 3 lbs loss with a Bounty this morning -Mmmm

:lmao: im not sure thats the right way to celebrate hun !!

Well done all the losers:thumbsup2 Dont lose heart those that have put on, you will still get there, we all have bad weeks and as I have been off work this week, I can see mine is not going to be good:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter