DIS DIETERS, week beginning 15th october

Thanks girls for your support! I did the deed and unbelievably I'm the same weight as I was when I returned from the cruise :woohoo: - so despite 10 days of DDP and fabulous Food & Wine temptations, WDW didn't do it's worst!!!

All in all, I've gained 3lbs in 4 weeks so I'm not too dismayed! Bring on next week's weigh-in! :yay: :cheer2: :yay:

Kellie - that's a great loss! Well done...

it hasn't been a great week but i managed to lose 4lb:banana: :banana:

That's brilliant Kellie - well done :thumbsup2

All in all, I've gained 3lbs in 4 weeks so I'm not too dismayed! Bring on next week's weigh-in! :yay: :cheer2: :yay:

Well done Karen, I usually put on about 7lbs after a cruise, so that's great :thumbsup2

Well after our fab weekend away, I put on 3lbs and I haven't been able to shift any of it this week. It took me about 4 or 5 weeks to lose that 3lbs, and it doesn't help that I'm off to Southampton for the night tomorrow which will mean a Frankie & Benny's meal and the odd vino or two

Nevermind, back on track on Monday ;)

Good Luck everyone for next week

Mandy :)

I'll bet you'll lose that 3lbs more quickly this time around, Mandy! Have a lovely time in Southampton. Friday night is Date Night in our house, so I'm out with DH this evening and there'll definitely be yummy food (probably Spanish) and wine - I fancy something sparkling! :cloud9: But I'll be back on the straight and narrow after that... :rolleyes1

well done Kellie, and a huge well done to you Karen, great it wasn't bad news!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter