• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Dads Convention

What would be a good date for a long weekend convention?

• September 2012

• November 2012

• January 2013

• March 2013

• May 2013

• Summer 2013

• Don't care when, I'll be there!

Results are only viewable after voting.
i_dont_always_bump_a_thread_but_whe.jpg

I know there is a lot of planning going on over on the other site but can someone fill in the rest of us what the plans are (if there are any yet?) :goodvibes

Where is everyone staying and is there any events planned yet? :confused3

I know there is a lot of planning going on over on the other site but can someone fill in the rest of us what the plans are (if there are any yet?) :goodvibes

Where is everyone staying and is there any events planned yet? :confused3

Does your Boo Boo keep you from limping over there?

i didn't have access either. I clicked on "whats new" and it took me to the infor on reservations. Then I hit it again and nothing.

It is set as in the pay area to protect the travel information that people are listing there. You can subscribe for as little as $1. If this is a problem please send Aaron a PM and he will try to work with you.

It is set as in the pay area to protect the travel information that people are listing there. You can subscribe for as little as $1. If this is a problem please send Aaron a PM and he will try to work with you.

What he said.

I started to post more detail here, but then realized that doing so would probably be considered a bannable offense by TPTB around here. So I'll post it over in the DISDads thread over at the other place.

Should be a good trip history will be made for the DDC. Are you going to be part of that history???? Sure hope so

Almost down to 180 and days. Come join the fun book your trip now. Dont miss out on this historical first DDC.

Dis Dad OKW Party room Dining arrangements..

Thurs Crystal Palace 1pm--- lunch
Thurs: 5pm WHispering Caynon (group)
Friday: 12:30 Biergarten--- Lunch
Friday 6:05pm Le Cellier--- Dinner
Possible night time Kitchen sink!!!!
Saturday: Lunch Flametree (group)
Saturday 6:30pm Ohana---Dinner
SUnday: Brunch at Kona

Note: Breakfast will in room,Bacon, Pork roll, sausage. pancakes,Waffles, Eggs,Toast, coffee, oj and beer

SUnday: Brunch at Kona

Note: Breakfast will in room,Bacon, Pork roll, sausage. pancakes,Waffles, Eggs,Toast, coffee, oj and beer

All of these will be followed by a night time of BEER after park closes.

SUnday: 10:30am Brunch at Kona

Updated the Kona time! :thumbsup2

man this sounds like alot of fun. Im taking the wife and kids in Dec. I will not be able to make Jan. O well , I voted for MAy. Thats OK guys , I hope you all have a BLAST!!!! :cool1::cool1:

Disney has finally posted January hours! :cheer2:

Gentlemen, start your spreadsheets! :surfweb:

There is no planning. Just go with what ever seems to work for the day.Thats the good thing about being solo. Myself and others can be anywhere at anytime we can be as close as a phone call away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter