DIS Dads Brag Wall

Background - about 9 months ago, DD did a theater workshop with a group here called Theater for Young America.

Today, DW was taking care of getting all of DD's summer camp stuff set up, most of which involves juggling her between various theater programs. When she called to sign her up for the TYA program, the director instantly remembered who DD was, and extended an invitation to her to participate in their advanced summer program. The advanced program is advertised as open to student ages 13 and up. DD won't be 12 until October. As far as we have been able to find out, she's the only "underage" student who was invited to the advanced program.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Background - about 9 months ago, DD did a theater workshop with a group here called Theater for Young America.

Today, DW was taking care of getting all of DD's summer camp stuff set up, most of which involves juggling her between various theater programs. When she called to sign her up for the TYA program, the director instantly remembered who DD was, and extended an invitation to her to participate in their advanced summer program. The advanced program is advertised as open to student ages 13 and up. DD won't be 12 until October. As far as we have been able to find out, she's the only "underage" student who was invited to the advanced program.

Congrats :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

My 14yo daughter just received a perfect score for vocal singing skills at our music "solofest" and at awards night last night was recognized for Creativity in Studio Art.

Congrats to the other Dads too!

I am most blessed to have a great crew so here goes the lastest

My oldest and only son just graduated law school this month.

My oldest daughter after finishing on the Chancellor's List her Sophomore year in the honors program at her University is currently in Italy completing her International study.

Her sister just completed her Freshman year prepping to enter the nursing program.

The youngest girl (12), my sole remaining home dweller was just named Brass student of the year her first year in band and placed into the gifted students program for math and English for next year.

I'm most fortunate to have a great crew, that I'm mighty proud of.

Congrats and kudos to all the Dads

I thought this would be an appropriate place to post this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXqUsYCKj9M

Well done to all the offspring and to the parents who supported their efforts along the way! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter