• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Con 2022 details! >>> Schedule Update-Page 15

I hope that is not the case. We are here and made big changes to our schedule to get here early to make sure we made it. We can't make it any other time and used a lot of DVC points and the little vacation time I had to be here.

Yeah, I'm sort of in the same situation. I flew down from NY. I got to Universal on Monday because I was planning to go to Halloween Horror Nights on Wednesday and then supposed to move to Disney today, which now I'm moving tomorrow. It will be hard for me to get any vacation time off from work by the end of the year, plus booking another flight and hotel will be expensive. 😕

Amused that the after hours party is still on.
Guessing its some sort of compromise? We’ve been wondering for days how they would do the convention with no presenters being able to get here. This will give something to those who came in and had no other plans. TBH…I would have been fine with them canceling it tho

Guessing its some sort of compromise? We’ve been wondering for days how they would do the convention with no presenters being able to get here. This will give something to those who came in and had no other plans. TBH…I would have been fine with them canceling it tho
Or it’s easier to move a convention group rather than a prepaid park party. Either way, the best choices for these circumstances appear afoot. Good luck everyone and I hope to meet SOME of you folks Saturday night.

I would have been fine with them canceling it 20 minutes earlier!

Interesting developments. Val & I have a room booked at BCV tomorrow (Friday) night and I'm pretty sure we will still go. It will be an opportunity for us to see Harmonious (first time).

I do plan on attending the after-hours party on Saturday. Not sure if Val will come though.

I got the email right after I booked a non-refundable night at the Dolphin for tonight. ... I would have been fine with them canceling it 20 minutes earlier!

Takeaway lesson #8: ADR booking open at 7am EST, DVC booking opens at 8am, Very important emails with critical information from GKtW are released at 5pm.

1664487567606.png

Last edited:
As I said earlier, was told that 80% of the party attendees were locals so I guess cancelling the party was less of a concern.

I love how they say they’re cancelling because their talent couldn’t get there but didn’t seem to care that their guests couldn’t get there either.

It's amazing I'm traveling up to Disney right now and every waffle house along the way is open It has long lines of people waiting to get in
Okay, you all have really got me excited to try this waffle restaurant out!😀 I have never heard of this place until I started reading about it on the blogs.
I looked it up online and I have to say that it looks like it will be a great waffle! And It’s open 24/7!!! Wow! 🧇

Okay, you all have really got me excited to try this waffle restaurant out!😀 I have never heard of this place until I started reading about it on the blogs.
I looked it up online and I have to say that it looks like it will be a great waffle! And It’s open 24/7!!! Wow! 🧇
Please, please, please do not go there expecting anything other than a real dive with food that is barely digestible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter