DIS Boards Shopping Addiction

WELL, maybe yall can help me before it is too late for me!!! So far, I have only gotten a pair of Croc flip flops and this last winter after hearing about the single serving drink pouches that are added to water, those too. so only two things for me...Hi, my name is Minnie, and I am a Dis shopping aholic! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Okay, I know I've got it bad when inspite of all the wonderful things I bought on sale, I'm most excited about the lime green ribbon I found to attach to my bag while at WDW :sad2:

Glendamax said:
Okay, I know I've got it bad when inspite of all the wonderful things I bought on sale, I'm most excited about the lime green ribbon I found to attach to my bag while at WDW :sad2:

yes, I think you are right.........

just don't go on the community boards. You will find yourself with all kinds of things you never thought about buying before the dis boards.

Because of the disboards I now am a Bare Minerals Make-up user, Vera Bradley Bag carrier, Disney Visa card holder, Ziploc packing, passporter book owner, passporter card carrier, take 5 eating, national emerald member, croc wearing, coolz bandana wearing, Universal season ticket holder, Orlando visitor!

powellrj said:
just don't go on the community boards. You will find yourself with all kinds of things you never thought about buying before the dis boards.

Because of the disboards I now am a Bare Minerals Make-up user, Vera Bradley Bag carrier, Disney Visa card holder, Ziploc packing, passporter book owner, passporter card carrier, take 5 eating, national emerald member, croc wearing, coolz bandana wearing, Universal season ticket holder, Orlando visitor!

Ya, but just look at all the cool stuff we have now!!! :banana:

Oh no, now I WANT to go to the community boards to make sure I have everything . . . does it ever end?

powellrj said:

This is too funny!!!! :rotfl: But so true. I've bought so much stuff that I never knew about because of DIS.

Yes, I have a problem too. My husband is threatening to ban me from DISboards. I have bought so much stuff but isn't that half the fun of going on vacation. Keep the great tips coming.

haha, i'm the same way. but without disboards i wouldnt have found great products like purewater2go

those kinds of things change the way you think

I know, it's crazy. I actually have been away from the boards for about a year, and I came back recently and I ordered a Baggallini. Now I have to try on a pair of Crocs!

Hi I have been using the boards for about two months while planning our trip. I too have bought way too much stuff!

Ok so I had to register and find out ...What is with the lime mickey and lime ribbon? AM I missing something?

Harmoniebreeze said:
Hi I have been using the boards for about two months while planning our trip. I too have bought way too much stuff!

Ok so I had to register and find out ...What is with the lime mickey and lime ribbon? AM I missing something?
Is the official DIS color. The lime mickeys are actually Alien mickey paint cards fron the home depot paint department. They are used to identify each other at WDW and some peeople use them at Dland. The ribbon was the way it was done a few years ago befor the paint cards. If you need more info just go here (you dont have to read all the million pages) http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1101903
And I AM a shop-a-dis-holic! I have bought the following thanks to this boards
Matching shirts for DH and me
Luggage
backpack
Cool bands for the neck (lime green)
fans
eyeglass straps
crocs for dh and me
fanny pack for dh
bottle water packs
sunblock/bug repellent
new "just disney" scent in lotion and soap
and i own 17 lgmhpcs
i am still looking for body glide
and will use the rolling method of packing
along with ziploc bags

My wonderful husband thinks I am crazy. He cannot understand why I check the DISboards all day long and buy everything I read about. However, today he called me and said he went by a camping store and bought us some Bodyglide for our October trip. He also mentioned that they had lime green crocs(he has no knowledge of the secret color). It might be a coincidence but I think he is sneaking in to read the Disboards.

Hello, my name is Firkat and I'm a Disaholic . . .

The Ug, Birnbaum's, Passporter, MacLaren Stroller, TGM, TouringPlans.com, matching shirts for the whole family, rain ponchos, trading pins, Disney shirts for my DH, a Disney totebag, a free Nemo beach towel . . .

Hi.

I have just started reading the boards and have already purchased a Overland Donner bag, and the Misty Misters from QVC. I am constantly looking for the "new" item on the board.

Thanks,
Christal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter