DIS Boards are flying today!

Zippa D Doodah

<font color=red>Suffering from Fairy Alienation.
I have been one to chime in on the "slow threads". SO it is only fair that I comment on how speedy the DIS is this morning. Thanks to all the webmasters for there hard work! You guys rock! :cool1:

Maybe Alex and Kathy did have time to talk between margaritas there at the Dallas meet. Here it still seems sporatic, and it is early yet. Let us know how it is a 1 PM.

For me, it's off and on. Sometimes quick, sometimes really, really slow. But at least it's quick some of the time, so I'll take it. :)

On again off again for me. I even got a message that stated the boards were down for Maintenance. Than I would hit refresh and it would be okay. :crazy:

I'm having a lot of difficulty with the board, mostly trying to get posts to go thru...IE is doing better for me though, but its still difficult to post. :guilty:

It's been mostly slow for me today--especially when I tried to respond.

I can't tell if it's fast or slow. I was trying to post a rather long post(apparently too lonnnnngg), and I got kicked out and lost the whole darn thing. I gave up and went to go exercise.

Let you know later.

It's been weird. If I use IE it flies, then I switch to Opera and it flies, but when I use Firefox, it's slow as mollasses.

It's just frustrating.

at least I'm not the only one who hasn't experienced the increased board speed.

Sorry webmasters still pokey here.

I retract my earlier statement. They are as slow as they have ever been. Good grief!

I have gotten so I cut and paste a copy of my post before I hit the button. It seems like as soon as I hit 'Submit Reply', it is hard to say where my next screen will be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter