Dis Awards

Wow, thanks to the peeps that put my name in there. Was wondering why my pm's increased lately rofl.

Just saw the thread, and here's my votes. Again, sorry if i left anybody out. It wasnt intentional. ;)

The Most Helpful Person- Maltoo, Canadian, MickeysMagic
The Funniest Person- Jellyrolls, Disvaclub (you two crack me up)
The Richest Person - Adventuredaz and Briarlori (i have seen your bank statements lol)
The Best Dressed Person- T-birdpride (anybody that also wears the feathers gets my vote)
The Most Creative Person-OutOfMyMind, DaffyPluto (your rooms are always very cool you two)
The Best Best Friend- Surferrat (I miss you dude).
The Kindest Person- MommyKate, Poohbearlvr, RealLabGirl,Disneyfanlv, Capegirl (i know thats a lot, but they are all kind to me).
The Best Gamer- I will argue Capecad, the dude rocks the seas.
Best Use of Color for rooms - I'm colorblind, I plead the 5th on this one
Most fun to be around- Jellyrolls
Best common phrase- woot
Most Unique- Hagen, Bezoar, and OutOfMyMind

The Most Helpful Person - Coriander / PeachyT
The Funniest Person - Jellyrolls
The Richest Person - Wish to leave her anonymous so she don't get bombarded with trade requests.
The Best Dressed Person - Purpleduck (even with some missing feathers)
The Most Creative Person - AlienOutlawz
The Best Best Friend - AlienOultawz / Berrygirl
The Kindest Person - CDNMickey / Ladyboadicia
The Best Gamer - Astorgumby
Best Use of Color for rooms - Disvaclub
Most fun to be around - Astorgumby
Best common phrase - TBA
Most Unique - Jellyrolls

Captain Brain said:
Isn't the most common phrase extraordinariness? ;)

no it's not... it's *************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Here is mine

The Most Helpful Person: LadyBoadicea
The Funniest Person: PeachyT
The Richest Person: Me
The Best Dressed Person: Alienoutlawz/Coriander
The Most Creative Person: Alienoutlawz
The Best Best Friend: Berrygirl
The Kindest Person: LadyBoadicea
The Best Gamer: Berrygirl with Hyperspace Mountain
Best Use of Color for rooms: IDK
Most fun to be around: Berrygirl, CharmedGirl, Alyce, CL_Outofmymind, LadyBoadicea, PeachyT, CaptainBrain, Alienoutlawz, CDNMickey, Coriander.
Best common phrase: Throws up
Most Unique: Purpleduck

Now this is my disclaimer: If I forgot you or did not mention you, I am sorry!

I got the Pirate hat as a gift from someone, and later traded the Feathers dude. Biggest mistake of my life. I wish I had them back. But thanks Dude for the Nomination.

Besides, how is the Chocolate Try be doing.

can i just say everyone? since i can't decide on things

oh and i thought the most common phrase was ###

hey repener where do u want to go in vmk i could show u im the most fun to be around

Okay, have to put my two cents in...

The Most Helpful Person.... CL_OutOfMyMind and CL_TigressJewel
The Funniest Person.... Astorgumby and CursedPirate
The Richest Person.... scared to name anybody...don't want them to get harrassed
The Best Dressed Person.... Karo
The Most Creative Person.... AlienOutlawz
The Best Best Friend.... Coriander and Berrygirl
The Kindest Person.... CursedPirate, LadyBoadicea and CDNMickey
The Best Gamer.... CL_Capecad
Best Use of Color for rooms.... [gotta think about this one]
Most fun to be around.... Coriander, Berrygirl, CinamonToast, CL_OutOfMyMind, CursedPirate, Astorgumby, AlienOutlawz, CharmedGrl, disneyfanlv, RainierEars, LadyBoadicea, CDNMickey, PurpleDuck, BriarLori, Jellyrolls, CaptainBrain, and T-BirdPride
Best common phrase.... lalala
Most Unique.... Jellyrolls

I feel like I'm leaving out so many great people... If I were one more, I'm sure I'd have even more names to include! ;)

coolkidhann95 said:
hey repener where do u want to go in vmk i could show u im the most fun to be around

I'm kinda speechless about that. What I am doing to figure it out, is at closing I look at everyone. So far, I'm almost done at making up my mind

Bellboy said:
DIS ANNUAL VMK AWARD SHOW
Like a big night where the winners come out on stage, accept the award and make a speech!

Dis people in the audience. I will offer up my theater or someone has to have a room that will work good for this. (Think of the concessions!)

That would be cool!!! Sponge you could name the award after the first big winner. "The Golden Spongblair"

This could be lots of fun! Since I will not win anything (and most likely not even be nominated) as I am still new around here, I would like to volunteer.

May I be a co - Emcee / presenter? That would be fun. "The envelope please..."

-Disney Dreams

Too bad there is not a biggest rivalry category. I would have to nominate Briar VS Boogies
:rotfl2:

The Most Helpful Person: CL_OutofMyMind, MummyKat & MyKitty
The Funniest Person: AstorGumby!
The Richest Person: (Will not name her but she knows who she is :)
The Best Dressed Person: AwsomeFairyOfFire & PurpleDuck Key
The Most Creative Person: BerryGirl, AstorGumby and AlienOutLawz
The Best Best Friend: PrinceJeffrey, BerryGirl, PixieDixieGirl & MummyKat
The Kindest Person: BerryGirl, MyKitty, Peachy T, JustLikeTink, Pretty much all the Dis ppl I have met!
The Best Gamer: Jedi_Eric (fireworks), BerryGirl (JungleCruise) AstorGumby and PrinceJeffrey (Pirates) WizardZack (he rocks at the astroid game)
Best Use of Color for rooms: AlienOutLaws, BerryGirl (heart her favorite room!) and Corriander
Most fun to be around:
Berrygirl, Astorgumby, PixieDixieGirl, Peachy T, MyKitty, MummyKat, Corriander, CL_OutOfMyMind, AlienOutlawz, CharmedGrl, RainierEars, CDNMickey, PurpleDuck key, Jellyrolls, CaptainBrain, Alyce, JustLikeTink, AwsomeFairyOfFire, Bones, DisAyern, Cazalet, DizzyMulan, Poohbrlvr, DeeJay, CoasterDude, HRHKit, Kario and all the Zeta Girls I have met and all the Dis peeps (there are so many and I know I missed naming many of you but I have had so much fun with all of you!)

Best common phrase: extraordinariness, these are not common phrases but they are my favorite words: ova (sit in that chair ova there...LOL) and Egad!
Most Unique: JellyRolls

Nothing like seeing a list of your friends and realizing you are not popular or do not hang with the right crowd. Unfortunately and I am sure this is so, with many disers our generousity goes unoticed. So here is to all disers who give and never get publicily thanked. Your are truly the most generous. Why because you give just to make another kid or person feel good on VMK without needing or wanting recognition. :thumbsup2

Some of these best awards are funny. Like most unique, best dressed. But when you get into best friend, most generous I think some people could get there feelings hurt. :(

I am not going to choose names as I am sure I would hurt or offend someone who has been a great friend to me or was extremely generous. I believe most diser are very caring and will do what ever they can to help you.

But a safe call is most unique to Jellyrolls and her boogies. I did not watch the screen as I typed what was asked to type out of fear I might actually get a response of "uh" weird" "ew" etc.

So to my heros of VMK to numerous to mention please accept my nomination as a group for all of the above categories. For you truly make VMK fun and please continue to brighten the lives of others in your quiet and humble way.

Thanks all you rock :cheer2:

Belle1997 said:
Nothing like seeing a list of your friends and realizing you are not popular or do not hang with the right crowd. Unfortunately and I am sure this is so, with many disers our generousity goes unoticed. So here is to all disers who give and never get publicily thanked. Your are truly the most generous. Why because you give just to make another kid or person feel good on VMK without needing or wanting recognition. :thumbsup2

Some of these best awards are funny. Like most unique, best dressed. But when you get into best friend, most generous I think some people could get there feelings hurt. :(

I am not going to choose names as I am sure I would hurt or offend someone who has been a great friend to me or was extremely generous. I believe most diser are very caring and will do what ever they can to help you.

But a safe call is most unique to Jellyrolls and her boogies. I did not watch the screen as I typed what was asked to type out of fear I might actually get a response of "uh" weird" "ew" etc.

So to my heros of VMK to numerous to mention please accept my nomination as a group for all of the above categories. For you truly make VMK fun and please continue to brighten the lives of others in your quiet and humble way.

Thanks all you rock :cheer2:

I agree with you on this 100% and that is why I refused to name a "best friend" or "most fun to be around". Also, I made mention that for the others I did list, was out of the people I know to be that way. I am positive that there are hundreds of people who could fit into any of the choices. I truly hope no one takes to this that seriously. I figured this was just some cute little awards thing meaning essentially nothing. Like I said before, I agree with you 100% and I very much hope no one gets offended for not being mentioned. I think recognizing everyone like you did, Belle1997, was a great thing! Everyone deserves these awards! :thumbsup2

EDIT TO ADD: I have now removed my nominations because I simply don't like the idea of some people's feelings being hurt. :3dglasses

I am getting my feelings hurt bc nobody will nominate me and my friend in rl is on dis and she won't even nominate me :( :( :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter