DIS App for iPhone

Disney Doll

DIS Security Matron
Does anyone have LOTS of trouble with the DIS app on their iPhone? I find it takes quite a while to load, if it loads at all. Times out a lot.

I gave an iPhone 5 and it's the only app I use that gives me so much grief.

Suggestions, other than removing it, which I'm about to do since it makes no sense to have the thing taking up space on the phone if it's never going to work.

I have the same problem with the iPhone 4. It is very frustrating.

Does anyone have LOTS of trouble with the DIS app on their iPhone? I find it takes quite a while to load, if it loads at all. Times out a lot. I gave an iPhone 5 and it's the only app I use that gives me so much grief. Suggestions, other than removing it, which I'm about to do since it makes no sense to have the thing taking up space on the phone if it's never going to work.

I am having the same problem.

Does anyone have LOTS of trouble with the DIS app on their iPhone? I find it takes quite a while to load, if it loads at all. Times out a lot. I gave an iPhone 5 and it's the only app I use that gives me so much grief. Suggestions, other than removing it, which I'm about to do since it makes no sense to have the thing taking up space on the phone if it's never going to work.

Yes. The iPad app is awful lately, too. I force quit, and that sometimes helps -- but only sometimes.

I've had terrible trouble with the Android app too- it doesn't seem to want to load anything and is very slow.

Yes, it is virtually unusable due to timing out errors, when it loads, that is.

Same here! So annoying! I sometimes totally close out the app and open it back up.

I've had terrible trouble with the Android app too- it doesn't seem to want to load anything and is very slow.

Yup, I had trouble with my android Dis app too!!!! It didnt load, it wouldnt save my login info. As soon as i click on the app it would say "1 out of 5 failed login attempts". No idea why. I got so frustrated, i deleted the app. Useless piece of garbage. BTW they havent updated the app since 2012!!!!! :furious:

I've been using the web browser from my phone.

Yeah, for a while I quite surfing the dis because the app doesn't work, had to go back to using my web browser on my I-phone 4. Needed my Disney fix.

I thought it was just me that I had done something wrong! I can't get the app to work well on my tablet or my phone using the Droid side so it's not just Apple side.

Same problem here (iPhone 4S)...I've stopped using it completely, not worth the hassle. Web browser is harder to navigate, but it doesn't time out on me

Yep, there's a post about it from earlier in the month on the tech help forum but nothing has been done about it. Not even an acknowledgement that they are aware of and are working on the problem. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter