DIS and Internet Explorer

ukstitch

<font color=deeppink>I'm not sure I'm quite your a
This combination seems to have stopped working at some point today...

I was able to post and read earlier during the day, but as of a couple of hours ago, the thread lists seem to all be centred (see picture below), as do the posting screens and the buttons (submit reply, preview post, editing controls such as bold etc) just don't do anything...

It's all working fine from firefox (which is what I'm using now) but IE is messed up and reporting various errors on different pages ("syntax error forumdisplay.php", "unexpected call to method or property access vbulletin_menu.js" on the thread list and also "vB_Text_Editor is undefined newreply.php" on the reply page) :confused3

4560616129_955060b471.jpg

I also noticed that on my computer and when I click on the restaurant board the threads look like that and I am not able to reply to any threads on there.

Edit to add: Just after I posted on here I noticed the problem on my computer was fixed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter