DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

That's a good option. I just don't know what it will be like with this new show.

I'm sure with the projections it won't be as good vs Main St - but figure at least get to hear the music and take in the new projections (plus I am not going to a park that day so best scenario for me)

That's a good option. I just don't know what it will be like with this new show.

I wonder how long it would take to take the express bus from MK to EPCoT? That would probably work... I figure I will watch the fireworks Wednesday night anyways...

I wonder how long it would take to take the express bus from MK to EPCoT? That would probably work... I figure I will watch the fireworks Wednesday night anyways...
Right now MK is scheduled to close at 9PM. That will likely change but the express bus closes at park close. So the fireworks are set to go off at 9PM and take 18 minutes. The express bus would be done for the day at MK after the fireworks.

My DH will be leaving on 5/29 but ironically our 25th wedding anniversary is 5/30 so, I hope you don't mind me joining you! I really wanted to do this but it isn't my DH's thing. He would tag along and be a good sport but I'd end up eating and drinking his portions and that isn't good for my waistline.

This sounds like fun and we'll have a great time!
lets use this group to meet up for highway

https://redirect.viglink.com/?forma...ps://www.facebook.com/groups/441752162840820/

Val & I, along with Val's Daughter Jamie and her son Connor will be at the Epcot after hours event and the Saturday meet at the MK that John and Kevin are planning. I'm sure we ill be at some other events, including a live podcast taping should one be planned.

Checking back daily hoping for more detailed plans. It's hard to schedule your Disney Trip (fastpasses and dining reservations) when you know there are events that haven't been announced yet.

So far, we're completely planned, but anticipating that we are going to have to COMPLETELY rearrange our plans to go to some of the DIS Events. D:
My mom is dying to meet Pete!

Was Wondering if any other Canadians are coming to the Dis 20th. :joker:
Was also wondering about Transportation before/after the party?
Disney Transport? Taxi? Hitchhike?

With all the questions regarding transport after the party, wouldn't it be easier to just have a post-party at Atlantic Dance Hall to last until Disney transport begins.....

:dancer:

Is this going to sell out?

Was hoping to buy our spots after we return from or Disney trip (around the last week of April) I know May 1 is the deadline but will it sell out? Is that a possibility?

Thanks!

Edit- sorry forgot to put that I was referring to the Epcot night lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter