Directions to see Orlando Magic from WH

dissy_dee

Mouseketeer
Anyone able to give me directions to where Orlando Magic plays. We want to catch a game while we are down there. They are playing at Amway Arena in Orlando.

You'll need to take I-4 eastbound. You'll see the Arena on your left as you travel toward downtown Orlando. Take an exit in that area (several choices will work) and take a left bringing you back under the I-4 over pass. Follow along until you reach the area and good luck on parking. :(

Be careful in the area. It's a high crime area and it's not unheard of for people to pay to park only to come out and find a ticket for parking in an illegal area.

We always park at the Marriott across the street. They have a parking garage. It ain't cheap but it's safe and secure.

John

We went to the basketball last night and drove there. We parked at a "courthouse?" carpark which seemed well run. It was $5 they had a free shuttle to the game but we walked back seeing as it was only a 5 minute walk. It would have taken longer to wait in line for the bus.

We had a ball. We ended up paying $70 each for 8 tickets when they came online. We didnt want to risk losing out not going as son is a keen basketball follower. They did have tickets 2 for $50 plus beer and food in the last couple of days before the match which made for a full house with great atmosphere.

We paid $35.00 each ticket. We really wanted to go see the Lakers but I did not want to pay $90.00 each. I actually dropped my older boys off and came back and picked them up so did not have to park down there. They had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter