Directions to Budget office near Doubletree?

ldietiker

Disney dreaming...
Hi all - I'm staying at the Bay Lake Towers with my family later this month. :yay: On our second to last day, I need to pick up a rental car at the nearest Budget, which I was told is somewhere near Downtown Disney. The address says:

DOUBLETREE @ WALT DISNEY WORLD
2305 HOTEL PLAZA BOULEVARD
ORLANDO, FL 32830 US

Can anyone suggest the best way to get from either BLT or Magic Kingdom to the car rental location? I'd prefer not to pay for a taxi, but I will if this really saves a lot of time. Any advice is appreciated! :thumbsup2

Thanks! :goodvibes

I think they offer a free shuttle service. You have to call the main number and set up a pick up time. That is what we were going to do 2 years ago when we stayed at AKL!

They offer a free shuttle service, but it isn't an aweful walk either. DH and I usually walk, it is a good way for us to get down time from the older teens, and they can sleep in when we go pick up. We usually take the bus to DTD and then walk. It usually takes us about a half hour from OKW.

They will pick you up. We have rented from them several times, and often get an up-grade.

Or just take the bus from CR to DTD and then walk across the street to the Doubletree. Yes, Budget has drivers that will come get you...but I have heard that sometimes, this service isn't available. I would call them and check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter