Directions if driving to DLP

CelticMorgana

Earning My Ears
Hi there. Although we were at WDW last Summer we are hoping to visit DLParis in early July.

Our main holiday is in Tours and we will have a hire car so were planning to drive up to Paris. Shudder at the thought!!:eek::eek

Could anyone tell me the best way to go about this? Is there maybe a park and ride? Is DLP situated outside Paris?

Many thanks in advance.

Fiona.

There's some information about driving to DLP here, but they are generally about going from UK to DLP. Sorry can't help specifically about going to DLP from Tours, but maybe the general driving directions may give you an idea of location?

Hope this helps :goodvibes

I would like to know if anyone else has done this - driven from downtown area of Paris to DLP. I am wondering how busy it will be on the main highway.

Thanks!

We regularly drive to DLP from Western France using the A11 that goes through Le Mans. Driving from Tours you would take the A10 which later merges with this A11. We find this route quite straightforward and it does not involve going into central Paris although certain sections of La Francilienne can get very congested at peak times. We try and pick Sundays to avoid lorries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter