Directions from wdw to Budget near port

ldietiker

Disney dreaming...
Hi all - We leave in a couple of weeks and I'm starting to make sure I have all my ducks in a row. :thumbsup2

For those of you who rent a car from wdw and drive to the port, what path do you take? I have not done this before and want to make sure I will have good directions with me and a plan. :goodvibes

I googled directions between wdw and 8401 ASTRONAUT BOULEVARD
PORT CANAVERAL, FL 32920 US and it looks almost direct once you get onto the FL-528. Are there any surprises? How much does the toll cost? And do you need exact change?

Thanks!

Hi all - We leave in a couple of weeks and I'm starting to make sure I have all my ducks in a row. :thumbsup2

For those of you who rent a car from wdw and drive to the port, what path do you take? I have not done this before and want to make sure I will have good directions with me and a plan. :goodvibes

I googled directions between wdw and 8401 ASTRONAUT BOULEVARD
PORT CANAVERAL, FL 32920 US and it looks almost direct once you get onto the FL-528. Are there any surprises? How much does the toll cost? And do you need exact change?

Thanks!

No surprises! Tolls are about $3. When I went through last week they were adding another toll booth in there. Looked like they would be finished pretty quick.

There is more than 1 toll booth that you will go thru and you don't need exact change the booths are manned.

This drive is a piece of cake easy. As above, 3 or 4 toll booths, all manned. Just hit the Beach Line and keep driving. When you see the ship, you are almost there.

You can pull into the terminal area and drop passengers and/or luggage or just stay on the same road--it curves to the right, changes names, and Budget is maybe a mile on the right. There is a RaceTrac gas station literally next to the Budget place so you can easily fill up. Keep your receipt--I've never been required to show it at Cape Canaveral, but you DO have to show it at MCO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter