Directions from Port to Downtown Disney

jiminyC_fan

DIS Veteran
It has been awhile since we have rented a car and gone to Downtown Disney after our cruise. I can't remember the directions. We actually are renting a car from Avis. Can anyone help, please?

528 West to I-4 west.

(-4 Exit #68. "SR 535 S.Apopka Vineland Road"

Turn right (north), 1st set of lights turn left and you'll run right into Downtown Disney.

Drive Safe

417 is also an alternative...often less trafficky than I-4, but be warned that it is a toll road.

528 West to I-4 west.

(-4 Exit #68. "SR 535 S.Apopka Vineland Road"

Turn right (north), 1st set of lights turn left and you'll run right into Downtown Disney.

Drive Safe

Don't buy gas at the Chevron station by the entrance to Downtown Disney from SR535. If you need gas, buy it at the Hess stations on Disney property. The Chevron station charges 40 cents more a gallon at times. Sadly, I always see tons of cars there filling up......

417 is also an alternative...often less trafficky than I-4, but be warned that it is a toll road.

Good point I-4 is a much busier road. 417 Exit 6 " SR 536 World Center Drive" Head west on 536. 536 becomes Epcot Center Drive. Turn right at E Buena Vista Drive. Follow E Buena Vista and Downtown Disney will be on your left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter