Directions from MCO to WDW?

kkandaj

No longer a lurker
I am curious about directions from MCO to WDW. I have read through the stickies but don't see any of this info. I know I can google map it, btu wondered if there were any "quickest routes" or tips from the people that drive it often. TIA!

I am curious about directions from MCO to WDW. I have read through the stickies but don't see any of this info. I know I can google map it, btu wondered if there were any "quickest routes" or tips from the people that drive it often. TIA!

Leave the airport by the north exit, take 528 W to I-4 West to exit 68 and follow the signs from there.

I always take the south exit out of the airport to 417 south, then take exit 6 for International Drive, keep going straight, you can get off at several WDW exits. I take the one for Epcot Resorts to get to BWV. Much less traffic than 528 & I-4. Tolls are slightly higher.

I always take the south exit out of the airport to 417 south, then take exit 6 for International Drive, keep going straight, you can get off at several WDW exits. I take the one for Epcot Resorts to get to BWV. Much less traffic than 528 & I-4. Tolls are slightly higher.

I totally agree. I-4 can have so much traffic!

Thank you!!! Looks like the South directions go right by the grocery stores we want to hit! :woohoo:

I'm subbing into this thread so I can find it later. We get LOST everytime. Seriously. How is this possible? Hmmmmmmmm we always take the last flight out at night. But still.
Once the GPS had us as arriving at AKL and we were 1/2 hr away.(and lost).

I'm subbing into this thread so I can find it later. We get LOST everytime. Seriously. How is this possible? Hmmmmmmmm we always take the last flight out at night. But still.
Once the GPS had us as arriving at AKL and we were 1/2 hr away.(and lost).
One thing worth doing is verifying what road you are really on as opposed to just turning when the GPS says to.
beeline2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter