directions and address of port

reses4

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, Daves site is lost and I wanted to see if anyone had directions coming from Atlanta, ga and the actual address of the port???

reses4 said:
Hi everyone, Daves site is lost and I wanted to see if anyone had directions coming from Atlanta, ga and the actual address of the port???

Could Not Get on Either, but got on to another !

FROM THE NORTH PART OF FLORIDA :

Take I-95 South to Exit 77 for State Road 528 East (the Beeline Expressway). You will pass the Westbound 528 exit for Orlando International Airport a few miles before you reach your exit. Continue over the Indian and Banana rivers. Make a right turn onto State Road 401, which will loop and head north over the channel locks. Stay in the righthand lane and follow the signs to Cruise Terminal #8.

Website for the port Click here
Cruise Terminal #8 - 9155 Charles Rowland Drive

You have 2 main choices coming from Atlanta. First you can just take 75 down to the FL turnpike, then take the turnpike to the 528E exit and bring 528E straight in. The other option is take 75 down to I-10, take I-10 east over to Jacksonsville and then take I-95 south to 528. I go to Atlanta every Sept. and I prefer to take the turpike over to 75 and straight up. This does cost a few more dollars, but has always seemed to be a smoother drive for me

Hygiene99 said:
Could Not Get on Either, but got on to another !

FROM THE NORTH PART OF FLORIDA :

Take I-95 South to Exit 77 for State Road 528 East (the Beeline Expressway). You will pass the Westbound 528 exit for Orlando International Airport a few miles before you reach your exit. Continue over the Indian and Banana rivers. Make a right turn onto State Road 401, which will loop and head north over the channel locks. Stay in the righthand lane and follow the signs to Cruise Terminal #8.

Website for the port Click here
Cruise Terminal #8 - 9155 Charles Rowland Drive

If you are arriving the morning of your departure you will probably be able to see the red stacks not long after you go from 95 to 528. If the visibility is good you should see themjust a little to the left of 528 as you crest the bridge over the Indian River - from the Banana River for sure! By the time you get to 401 it feels like you are already in the parking lot.

(p.s. - I think FL changed the name & it is no longer 'the BeeLine' - but it IS still 528. Most maps show it as BeeLine but don't fixate on that sign as you look for the turn....)

http://mq-mapgend.websys.aol.com/?e=9&GetMapDirect=Gme5diw%2ca%3a9u12%3b%40%24l5%2dr2d472%26%3dy2%21y7su67%3ah%2da0lryg%26z%402gfr5q%40b2562%3a9uy2%3bu%24nu67%7c%26a7aq%40%24%3a%26%40ag%21w7sd67%3a%29r7%26g682u6%24%3a%26ur2u%2da%7c%26yt29%40%24

Capt_BJ said:
(p.s. - I think FL changed the name & it is no longer 'the BeeLine' - but it IS still 528. Most maps show it as BeeLine but don't fixate on that sign as you look for the turn....)

You are correct, they call it the "beachline" now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter