Direction one way- how to get back? MK to airport

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
I have directions from the Orlando airport to POP... but no one gives you the return one :confused3

I need them from MK to airport... anyone?????

Leaving MK you are on World Drive southbound. Fill up at gas station just after leaving MK if needed. Change to Osceola Parkway eastbound. Carefully change to I-4 eastbound (northeast). Change to Rte. 528 eastbound.

Get off at 528's exit 9 (Tradeport). Bottom of ramp left and cross under. Nice cheap gas station right here to top off, or fill up if you need to and didn't earlier.

(Leaving gas station then) get into middle lane, facing away from 528 passing overhead. Required right onto McCoy, go a little over a mile to next light (Semoran) and turn right to enter airport.

Alternatively follow the airport signs. The tolls are a little more, about $2.00 versus $0.75.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

Thanks! I am taking SR417 to WDW so I was hoping to go back that way too if possible.

If you stay on Osceola eastbound instead of changing to I-4 you will hit the SR417 interchange.

seashoreCM said:
If you stay on Osceola eastbound instead of changing to I-4 you will hit the SR417 interchange.

To is:

Take the south exit from the airport marked SR417. Follow the signs for the South Exit from the airport to pick up SR417 South (also called the Central Florida GreeneWay) towards Disney World for about 25 minutes. You will go through two tolls ($1.00 each). You will see a sign for Walt Disney World at exit 6 but you will go past it and stay on SR417 until you come to exit 3 (Osceola Parkway). There is a 50 cent exact change only toll at the exit.

So am I safe to do as you say and then I'll see airport signs? Or do you know the exit # or anything?

I have never used 417 but I am sure that, going back to the airport, the 417 exit off of Osceola is marked "417" or "Greene Way" or "airport" or all three. Also be sure to choose "417 north"* or "417 east" (one only, not sure which, and should have the airport sign) as opposed to "417 south" or "417 west". There may be a generic 417 exit and then the choice.

(Routes that are primarily north-south have odd numbers and I suspect all applicable 417 onramps, not just at the interchanges on the parts of the road actually going north-south, are labeled as north or south.)

seashoreCM said:
I have never used 417 but I am sure that, going back to the airport, the 417 exit off of Osceola is marked "417" or "Greene Way" or "airport" or all three. Also be sure to choose "417 north" or "417 east" (one only, not sure which, and should have the airport sign) as opposed to "417 south" or "417 west". There may be a generic 417 exit and then the choice.

Believe all three

There are signs for airport and obviously SR417 and I believe it also says Central Florida Parkway or GreenWay. It is really easy to get from WDW to MCO via this route and very fast.

When you are on Rte 417 there are very clear directions to the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter