Direct-to-room

I just did online check-in and it says I have Streamlined Check-in. I have to go to the lobby and show my id and then get my room number. This is at OKW. Has anyone else had this and know why they didn't give me direct check-in?

Just returned last Thursday night from a 10 day stay at BCV.

While on Magical Express from MCO to BCV, at 11:30am, I received a text that our room was NOT ready. Half-hour later, at NOON, while still on ME, I received a text that our room WAS ready, along with the room #. As soon as we arrived at BCV , we went straight to our room. YAY! :yay: This was our 8th stay at BCV and our room has only been ready upon our arrival one other occasion.

Heading to GF next week and just got the email. Does anyone know if at this point welcome packets and buttons are put in the room? Or will have to go to the front desk either way? Thanks!

Heading to GF next week and just got the email. Does anyone know if at this point welcome packets and buttons are put in the room? Or will have to go to the front desk either way? Thanks!

If you want a welcome package or buttons, or any anything other than your room, you need to go to front desk.

Read this entire thread...still have two quick questions:

- Where do we see the date we can do online check-in, on the DVC site or on MDE? I don't recall seeing that anywhere (arrive Oct 12th)

- Also, thought I had this somewhere but can't seem to locate it. Does anyone have the front desk phone numbers for VGF and BWV (doing a split stay).

Many thanks!

Online check-in will appear suddenly at the 60 day mark on MDE under My Reservations for your hotel.

WDW does not provide direct front desk phone numbers anymore as they all go to a Central phone answering service. I am not sure why you want to call the resort, but if you want to make a room request you can call or email MS.

Thanks - have read on other forums that the member services requests sometimes get "dropped" once you check in online and that many folks do call the resorts directly (less than 10 days out) just to make sure requests are showing. I was able to find a list of those direct numbers on another site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter