Direct purchase timeline?

CarolinaBlue

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good<br><font
We just purchased our first DVC contract (direct) this week.

How long does it take to receive the paperwork?

Do they send it throught regular mail or FedEx?

Our guide gave us our member number and we've already made our first reservation, but just wondering when we will get the paperwork so we will be official.:confused3

It comes via FedEx in 3-4 days. It comes with an envelope to FedEx it back (prepaid). You have to get one thing notarized but I think that's only if you finance.

We just purchased at the end of Feb. Did credit check and such over the phone on Wed, and by Friday had our Fedex package. Nototrized on monday and sent right back. That was 2 wks ago. Just got an email with my one use activation code for dvcmember.com. My closing is April 8, Looks like 6 weeks start to finish! We are at AKV too! Congrats and Welcome Home!:cool1:

We purchased in February at BWV. We called on a Thursday morning they did credit check and etc over phone, we paid deposit that day. We received the paperwork Fedex the following Wednesday and sent back that Friday. Our closing date is actually tomorrow the 22nd, I would say around 6 weeks start to finish. We made our first ressie the day we made the deposit. Congrats and Welcome Home!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter