direct number to the fort/site requests

4DisneyAddicts

Mouseketeer
Hi

We are leaving today for the fort! :cool1:

I called to put in some site requests and was told that 1400 loop was NOT a pet loop. I know it never used to be but it was in January when we were there and when I called last week I was told it was. I dialed what I thought was a direct number but the person answering the phone did not seem to know much...They told me 1400 was not a pet loop.

I just want a direct number so I can talk to someone from the fort who can actually help me with my requests (preferred, pet loop, will accommodate 43 foot rv w/ 4 slides, small suv, and preferrably connected to Meadows area so kids don't have to cross a road)

Thanks!

Wasn't there a sample of a fax on this forum before? I can't seem to find it now and I didn't bookmark it. Thanks!!

The sticky seems to have vanished, clkelley is the poster who has it. I'm sure sure will post it again.

Will look for it in a bit. In the middle of a conference call, that I have to halfway pretend to be listening too.

Here it is:

The fax# is:407-824-3508

Date

TO: Ft. Wilderness Resort and Campground Site Assigner

Address

SUBJECT: Site Request for Month xx - xx

RE: Reservation # xxxxxxxx

I am really looking forward to my stay at the Ft. Wilderness Resort and Campground and am writing about campsite requests. I do understand that these are only requests and cannot be guaranteed.

If possible, I would like a site in Loop xxxx with a site that will accomodate the following: (list your "stuff" here) and near (whatever you want to be near).

Thanks so much for your help, and once again I’m really looking forward to my visit to Ft. Wilderness Resort and Campground.

If you have any questions, I can be reached at xxx-xxx-xxxx or by email at xxx@xxx.xxx

Sincerely,

Your name here

Here is what it should really say:

Date

Address

RE: Reservation # xxxxxxxx

To be honest with you. I am really not looking forward to my stay at the Ft. Wilderness Resort and Campground. The only reason I am going is because my freakin' kids love it so they want me to request a certain campsite loop. I do not understand why these are only requests and cannot be guaranteed since there are 16,436,023 campsites at the Fort. In any event, I would like a site in Loop xxxx. The site needs to accomodate the following: 40' Fiver with triple slides and triple awnings. It also needs to be a pet loop as I am bringing 6 Great Danes, 4 Mastiffs, 2 Cats, 1 Parrot, 2 Bengal Tigers and one Lion cub. I would like to be near a comfort station as my animals love to shower daily.

I would thank you for your help but I know once I check in you will not be able to accomodate a single request I made. Again, I look forward to being bounced around from site to site looking for one that I can actually fit in.

If you have any questions, I can be reached at xxx-xxx-xxxx or by email at xxx@xxx.xxx

Sincerely,

Your name here

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Here it is:

The fax# is:407-824-3508

Date

Address

Thanks so much Carol!!! I knew that you had the answer but I ask you so many things, I hated to bother you.

after your fax request, did you say you should also call them to make sure they recieved it. I have already had the reservation noted for the request but I'm faxing the request today to the Fort. We will be there Sunday yeh!

It couldn't hurt to call or ask for a confirmation fax to make sure it was duly noted.

It couldn't hurt to call or ask for a confirmation fax to make sure it was duly noted.
Actually, yes it can hurt. Some of the Disney resorts no longer accept fax requests due to the additional workload on their employees.

Have it noted on your reservation and if you feel you must fax a confirmation 4 days prior to arrival. The site assigner will see the request. Anything more than this just takes employees away from their job at the front desk assisting guests.

Actually, yes it can hurt. Some of the Disney resorts no longer accept fax requests due to the additional workload on their employees.

Have it noted on your reservation and if you feel you must fax a confirmation 4 days prior to arrival. The site assigner will see the request. Anything more than this just takes employees away from their job at the front desk assisting guests.

Maybe doing it late at nite or early morning will help since they won't be overly busy then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter