Direct from YUL

xipetotec

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know off-hand what other airlines offer a direct from Montreal Trudeau airport to MCO ?

I know obviously Air Canada does. And I *think* Westjet. Any others? United maybe?

Air Canada flies direct at least once a day, WestJet depends on the season but it's usually not everyday, Air Transat is the same usually only once maybe twice a week

Best bet is just do a search through Kayak or something and select direct only and see what comes up.

Best bet is just do a search through Kayak or something and select direct only and see what comes up.

Yeah, well that's where I'll start for sure. But I've found that these search aggregators don't always get everything. I just wanted to verify. I think I have a good idea of what's out there now.

thanks!

Neither United nor Delta have direct flights. They both have at least one enroute US stops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter